• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] asking for a raise from an intj boss... tips appreciated!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Raises are always a good thing :) Gratz !

R

RDF

Yeah, thread over. I got my raise....

That was quick. Congrats!

I'm not sure from some of the comments on here if many people consider this a GOOD thing.... but to those of you who did thanks for playing.

Lol! From your OP, it was clear that you had more than 28K coming to you. A 4.0 average from an ivy league college, hard-working, lots of overtime in a medical lab... People were just quibbling about the best way to get you from point A to point B. :)

Welcome to TypoCentral, by the way! :hi:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Somewhere in the title of this thread is a play on the general notion of compensation and the use of the word tips.

I SUMMON [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] FOR THE JOKE ASSIST!

Beorn

Permabanned
Somewhere in the title of this thread is a play on the general notion of compensation and the use of the word tips.

I SUMMON [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] FOR THE JOKE ASSIST!

Just the tip?

(I know not the direction you were going for)

Beorn

Permabanned
wait, wait, wait, I got it...

Archer-FX1.jpg

If you are asking for a raise you're going to have to appreciate more than just the tip.

ed-mcmahon.jpg

sorry for busting in on your gig, [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION]

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I SUMMON Jennifer FOR THE JOKE ASSIST!

I'm not sure why he's asking us for a tip -- as far as I can tell, it's all common cents to begin with.

:drummerboy: Ba-DUM-bum!*

*sorry Beefy, you're playing in the big leagues now...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Bossman, here's the thing. I feel like I've been doing a great job and I am a great addition to the team. I love the job and the environment. But my finances are not at a level I can be truely happy with. Is there any overhead you can work with making my situation less precarious, so I can continue working this job at the best of my ability and eliminating those worries?"

Something like that normally works.

Yeah, thread over. I got my raise.... I'm not sure from some of the comments on here if many people consider this a GOOD thing.... but to those of you who did thanks for playing.

oh...