• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] VERY INTERESTING SITE!

COLORATURA

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I figure all of you other "NT's" will find this website as interesting as I. I have longed contemplated God, space, time, the Universe, personalities, religions, and etc. I have alot of VERY specific opinions on these things, that while I do not force down anyone's throat or call "fact;" I still feel that they are very logical conclusions. I couldn't believe to find a website that has almost the EXACT same views as I, and that MANY others (including Einstein) had alot of the same views.

Example: I always felt like "God" is a particle or something along those lines that makes up all of us & everything. Therefore, we are all the same & connected to this huge galaxy, and in the end never really "die."

At the same time, I have always thought that people would think I was CRAZY for alot of my ideas & views, so I have kept my mouth shut. It is really cool to see others think this, and they put the info out there for everyone...and I don't have to! ;-)

Anyhow...check it out!!

On Truth & Reality: Philosophy Physics Metaphysics of Space, Wave Structure of Matter. Famous Science Art Quotes.

PS - there is also a really cool section in there about C.G. Jung.

W

WALMART

I've had many crazy ideas that ring true with many of the topics on that site. I'm glad I'm not alone.

I've really fallen off that line of thought, though. I felt like I was chasing my tail. Now it's all but a memory of vague ideas and concepts.

I particularly have a lasting affinity for waves and the electron :wubbie:

I can no longer dream like I once did, but the imagery they provided while I did changed me.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That is tmi but I have saved it. I think we should all just give god a break imo, we will probably feel disappointed once we meet him..