• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do NFs and NTs get along?

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well I'm both and I get along with myself pretty well I believe.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like NFs until their thought/opinions get involved

INFP- they are fun and experimental like me but their thoughts are so lyrical it drives me crazy. They don't seem to get that no amount of feeling makes something true.

INFJ- sort of the same as INFP but they are more reserved so I don't usually get into full on battles with them. Sometimes they're not very exciting.

ENFJ- they cool and very accommodating. I like that they are laid back. I still don't usually agree with them but they never seem to get to perturbed if you disagree.

ENFP- I like listening to their ideas. Unbridled Ne. I don't really bother trying to get through to them. In my experience the ENxPs are very aggressive which I don't really respond well to.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Some NFs get along with some NTs.

Obvious answer is obvious. :D

Icarus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every type can get along with every type. I do love my NF though :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like NFs until their thought/opinions get involved
Lol. That's like "I like Sensors until they open their mouths." :D

I have a lot of time for NFs. As long as they arent trying to reform/fix me.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I have many NT friends. Nothing is more beautiful than an enlightened, emotionally mature NT.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that's just asking for a complicated answer. But in short ENFP-ENTP is probably the best if you are looking for cocai-- ideas.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol. That's like "I like Sensors until they open their mouths." :D

I have a lot of time for NFs. As long as they arent trying to reform/fix me.

Haha. I meant that that while I seem to have a lot of similar interests with NFs (I think due to a shared opinion that everything doesn't need to follow strict guidelines, a desire for new ideas and possibilities) the thought process behind those things is so totally different. As long as we're joking it listening to music it's fine but if it comes to debating a topic or even explain what we value it becomes problematic.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In my experience the ENxPs are very aggressive which I don't really respond well to.

This has been my experience too. It's like many want to solve inner struggles through outer conquests.

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
that's just asking for a complicated answer. But in short ENFP-ENTP is probably the best if you are looking for cocai-- ideas.

This makes sense to me because I feel like my natural direction in life is towards ENTP.

i-fucking-love-cocaine.jpg

:happy2:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't really like generalising to that extent but this thread is asking for it. :D I also don't think I'm good at typing people, or not very... But I have tended to find that NTs (in my experience, especially INTJ and ENTP) are way too arrogant for my taste, either for friendships or relationships. Arrogant and dismissive, rather aggressive, and in the case of ENTPs, fickle. :huh: I am massively generalising though, and thinking of just a few people of whose types I feel about as sure as I can be.

Most of my friendships are with SJs and NFs, it seems. But any type should be able to get along with any type as long as they are decent human beings.