• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ti] self centered

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
Why do I get called out for being self centered when everyone eles is self centered? I realized I'm self centered but others are exactly the same. Is it even possible to be in a relationship if your self centered and narcissistic?

EDIT: you know what I don't even care anymore if people think I'm self centered bastard than so be it. If every single person hates me and excludes me than fuck em. I really do believe I'm caring person but only to people I care deeply about and if they can't see that or appreciate it well than I guess I'll just die alone.

Working On It

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Not everyone else is self-centered. Some are work centered. Some are others centered. Some are earth/world centered. Some are God centered. We choose our center, and our choices reflect our center. Therefore our comments can easily reveal our center.

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
I don't even attack anyone, I'm always nice to others unless they attack me. If anyone wants to talk I'm always willing to listen to them and help them. Whatever fuck people, I swear to god this is the last straw. they don't deserve to be treated with respect. No point of socializing it's always the same shit "oh he's annoying cause he's talking about something I"m uninterested in" "he isn't entertaining, why the fuck should I entertain you?" "nobody cares, same goes for you pa!"

The human kind really bothers me how they act. with depression and shit like this happening to me I really don't understand why anyone choose to live in this shitty planet with these type of people.

did you post here to insult me?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't even attack anyone, I'm always nice to others unless they attack me. If anyone wants to talk I'm always willing to listen to them and help them. Whatever fuck people, I swear to god this is the last straw. they don't deserve to be treated with respect. No point of socializing it's always the same shit "oh he's annoying cause he's talking about something I"m uninterested in" "he isn't entertaining, why the fuck should I entertain you?" "nobody cares, same goes for you pa!"

The human kind really bothers me how they act. with depression and shit like this happening to me I really don't understand why anyone choose to live in this shitty planet with these type of people.

did you post here to insult me?
no, i was pointing out that you come across as self pitying and no one cares. trust me i know, because i tried to think people cared but they don't

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
no, i was pointing out that you come across as self pitying and no one cares. trust me i know, because i tried to think people cared but they don't

I didn't post that for self pity, I posted to see if I was missing something. To get a different opinion and perspective on my situation. If you don't care don't post, people like you are the reason I'm so annoyed.

Burger King

These "people" you are speaking of, are they your friends/colleagues? Sounds like you need to find people with similar interests to yourself. If you don't mind me asking, what are your interests exactly?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I didn't post that for self pity, I posted to see if I was missing something. To get a different opinion and perspective on my situation. If you don't care don't post, people like you are the reason I'm so annoyed.

river bridge rope

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I think you're missing the part where your actually noticing what others think of you or even noticing they exist, might be signs of your Anima that comes in the guise of Fe (connecting with others, overarching moral code for everybody, etc.). Meaning that these perceptions are in you and are to a great extend a product of who you are at this time/space. They are real ofc.

I don't even care anymore if people think I'm self centered bastard than so be it. If every single person hates me and excludes me than fuck em.

I think Jung says that if you don't feed your soul it will breed fears and demons. So it might happen that if you try too hard for too long to stuff these perceptions to the bottom and go back to your previous Ti-self, that literally didn't notice people as living beings, it might not be the most productive in the long run (or it might be ... who knows).

EDIT: Good luck!

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Loving oneself is important. But self-centeredness is wicked because it doesn't take the other into consideration. You're trying to advance your cause but you need people. That means reciprocity.

W

WALMART

I've oft felt self-centered, it's very hard to pull me out of my mind, wants and desires.

Savitri

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Others-centered individuals think I'm self-centered. Self-centered individuals think I'm normal. I think people will be people.

ajackson17

MBTI Type
INTP
Cause apparently you do not take into any consideration of anyone's feelings. Do not feel bad a lot of us don't either but its something to work on.:cheese:

W

WhoCares

Here's the big reveal....are you ready?

You are getting called self centered because you don't make a show of 'caring about others'. Others don't really care about others either but they put on a good show of empathy to make it look like they do. :newwink: When someone is spitting 'you're so selfish' at you, they are really saying You haven't done what would please me and I'm pissed off about it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Why do I get called out for being self centered when everyone eles is self centered? I realized I'm self centered but others are exactly the same. Is it even possible to be in a relationship if your self centered and narcissistic?

EDIT: you know what I don't even care anymore if people think I'm self centered bastard than so be it. If every single person hates me and excludes me than fuck em. I really do believe I'm caring person but only to people I care deeply about and if they can't see that or appreciate it well than I guess I'll just die alone.

It's stuff like that comment that makes you self centered.