• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attractive Intp Women dating?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
TO ALL OTHER INTP PEOPLE: HOW COULD YOU NOT RECOGNIZE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL LOOKING FOR A FUCKING "MINDMATE" IN THE MEDIA-DRIVEN AMERICAN POPULATION???
*Gee-zus!*

I'm going to win your mind, heart and soul over to me, should you wish to engage my amazing mind in a duel that will shake the very foundations of the cosmos and finish it all asunder with a big bang, and from the chaos me and you will reforge a new universal design and together we rule the galaxy!

So then, I'll start - What steps of action must we take to accomplish eternal life, world peace, universal enlightenment, ultimate power, and unified love?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
amagad I'm so attractive yeah like really attractive ya feel me. I don't like small talk, I prefer big talks focusing on how attractive I am, and how hard being an attractive intp is, sometimes I wish I wasn't attractive, maybe I need a reverse plastic surgery to make myself uglier or something.

See how full of content I am? Why can't guys realize that?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*backs quietly out of mean people thread*

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*backs quietly out of mean people thread*
Well I wasn't being mean, I was just laughing!

But seriously, you expect anything else from the NT rationale? ;)

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Too funny. You people are a hoot.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just so long as you understand that it's MY sandbox, see?
Remorseless INFJ, reporting for duty!

I do sympathize, though. It must be rough to be an attractive young INTP. Perhaps you could move to a country that requires a burka?

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
OP self-description reminds me of an ex gf (not so much the photo).

One thing though, DON'T become a lawyer if you don't like people. People think law is about logic. But it's largely attention to detail, networking and client service. DON'T DO IT (I nearly made that mistake).

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What should you become if you don't like people???

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Something other than a lawyer.
(Dude. Pay attention.):D

COLORATURA

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
OP self-description reminds me of an ex gf (not so much the photo).

One thing though, DON'T become a lawyer if you don't like people. People think law is about logic. But it's largely attention to detail, networking and client service. DON'T DO IT (I nearly made that mistake).

Ha. I just started dating a lawyer. I know he has to be something super similar to me in type, but haven't put my money on it...yet.

Ketran

I don't think you should worry about dating. Socially awkward people need to conquer less threatening forms of interaction before they move on to the most threatening forms. You should focus on hanging out with guys, talking to guys, and having platonic guy friends. Do this for a couple years and you will no longer be scared of having a relationship.

People probably aren't taking you seriously in this thread because they imagine that pretty people have no social issues. Ironically the fact the people are attacking you for what you say is evidence that you do have social issues. I'm not a pretty person but I have met enough awkward pretty people to know that awkwardness is a disease that can afflict anyone. Good luck.

moonnx

MBTI Type
Intp
Omg just found this thread. It seems I I repeat things because I think people aren't getting it. And I know there are most like other people like me out there. Hence, why I made this thread.

And I liked the suggestion of getting friends that are guys. I get along with techy guys. I just feel like they'll take it the wrong way.

And spending years becoming friends with guys sounds like I'm wasting my twenties. That's why I used to hookup: To enjoy my twenties by taking risks and not being a worrisome prude. And I'm pretty so , you know, I'm expected to be hooking up. Not reading about ancient Mexica people.

skgarcia

MBTI Type
INTP
Omg just found this thread. It seems I I repeat things because I think people aren't getting it. And I know there are most like other people like me out there. Hence, why I made this thread.

And I liked the suggestion of getting friends that are guys. I get along with techy guys. I just feel like they'll take it the wrong way.

And spending years becoming friends with guys sounds like I'm wasting my twenties. That's why I used to hookup: To enjoy my twenties by taking risks and not being a worrisome prude. And I'm pretty so , you know, I'm expected to be hooking up. Not reading about ancient Mexica people.

Are you sure you're an INTP?

Although I love history, I do resonate with the disparity modern women experience simply trying to love and support their men. The mainstream ideas now glorifying sexual inequality and similar cookie cutter/negative thought patterns are so programmed they're cracking at the frame. Women just aren't liking what they're seeing anymore, and you are never obligated to be less so a man can be more. Don't suppress your intellect because some old man is humbled to look you in the eye.

You sound naive, and very familiar. Sorry for the thread resurrect

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Are you sure you're INTP?