• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Intp + Isfp

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
What do you guys think of Intp + Isfp I personally think this would be the best combo for me because they would wake me up and show me the beautiful things in life that I wouldn't otherwise have realized because of my absorption into whatever my particular flavor of the day was at that point in time. The whole profile of a isfp just really jumps out at me and makes me want to find one and see what one in real life is really like. Just my thoughts I wouldn't mind some input or criticism :hi:

W

WALMART

All combinations of people have capacity to become successfully romantically entangled.

I'd say it all depends on health levels.