• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Reply-Free Posting

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I really have no, not a single, not a small hint or reason to post this thread. I do not know why I did it. Out of laziness to explain things or being that much intoxicated that nothing really matters. I dedicate this text, to my better half, for reasons, beyond any logical comprehension.

Nevertheless I want to thank you all, for just being who you are. I read read read all day on the forums and there is much to be learned. I just want you to know one thing: everybody is unique and has to get along with that, even in the most hostile environment you can imagine !

YouTube - DJ Alex Cervera-One more night

Wie Sie Zugang zu Ihrem ENFJ-Partner gewinnen
Haben Sie Geduld mit dem Bedürfnis Ihres Partners, seine oder ihre Gefühle und emotionalen Reaktionen mitzuteilen, selbst wenn Sie diese Dinge schon mehrmals gehört haben.

Helfen Sie – auch unaufgefordert - bei den Hausarbeiten mit, damit Ihr Partner spürt, dass Sie ihn oder sie entlasten möchten.

Halten Sie Ihre Verpflichtungen konsequent ein. Seien Sie dort, wo Sie gesagt haben, dass Sie sein werden.

Haben Sie Geduld, wenn es Ihrem Partner schwer fällt, spontan zu handeln. Versuchen Sie, eher unterstützend als kritisch zu sein.

Anerkennen Sie die vielfältige Weise, auf die Ihr Partner sich um Sie kümmert, Sie unterstützt und für die Pflege und Erhaltung der vielen wichtigen Einzelheiten des Lebens sorgt.

Weisen Sie die Gefühle Ihres Partners niemals zurück und versuchen Sie nicht, Ihrem Gefährten seine oder ihre Gefühle auszureden.

Wie Sie Zugang zu Ihrem ENTP-Partner finden

Hören Sie sich die vielen Ideen Ihres Partners ohne Beurteilung oder Einwände an. Unterlassen Sie es, sofort aufzuzeigen, warum diese Ideen unrealistisch sind.

Bringen Sie Ihre Begeisterung für die Zukunftsideen Ihres Partners zum Ausdruck. Unterstützen Sie seine oder ihre Bemühungen, beruflich weiterzukommen.

Nörgeln oder klagen Sie nicht über Hausarbeiten, die nicht erledigt werden. Erwähnen Sie anerkennend die Dinge, die geschehen sind.

Versuchen Sie, spontan auf die abenteuerlustigen Ideen Ihres Partners einzugehen.

Drängen Sie nicht zu ungeduldig auf Entscheidungen und Erledigungen. Lassen Sie, wenn immer möglich, zu, dass etwas offen und unerledigt bleibt.

Lassen Sie sich manchmal auch auf eine Debatte mit Ihrem Partner ein. Bleiben Sie ruhig und nehmen Sie die Debatte nicht persönlich.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Hm, nice manual, but I have to say my German isn't as good as before. Care to make a translation?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Damn you, this thread is called reply-free !!!

Will do, but first I have to get sober

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
How you gain access to your ENFJ partner (as an ENTP):

- You have to have patience with the need of your partner to express his or her emotions and emotional reactions, even if such things are being repeated
- Stick to your commitments, be there, where you said you will be
- Be patient with your partner trying to be spontaneous. Try to be more supporting, rather than critizing
- Respect the different manners in which your partner cares for you, supports you and cares for you to get the different circumstantialities of life going
------------
How you gain access to your ENTP partner:

- Listen to every idea of your partner wihtout judgement or debt. Neglect to show him off because of those ideas being not realistic.
- Express your marvel for your partners visions of the future. Support him in getting further in his job.
- Do not criticize housework that is not done, compliment housework that was done.
- Try to learn to agree spontanously to adventureous ideas of your partner
- Do not insist on your partner making judgement or transaction calls. Make room for things staying indecisive.
- Admit to debate with your partner sometimes, try to stay calm and do not take any debate personal