• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's an INTJ's where can I find you?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I still have not met one ENTP or an INTJ irl :cry:

WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?

Really though, I would like to know. I don't even know where to start.

Gender is nonspecific

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Airports, do lots of traveling.

Beaches; I like Ibiza in the summer.

At the office being CEO.

INTJs are rampant in universities. I have hardly met any ENTPs myself. They don't particularly even like us in the educational environment.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Airports, do lots of traveling.

Beaches; I like Ibiza in the summer.

At the office being CEO.

INTJs are rampant in universities. I have hardly met any ENTPs myself. They don't particularly even like us in the educational environment.

I can understand airports and beaches, didnt' really know CEO's though

darn introverts...

Universities? that's it? I mean i love learning but when do they get out...are they scientists?

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
I can understand airports and beaches, didnt' really know CEO's though

darn introverts...

Universities? that's it? I mean i love learning but when do they get out...are they scientists?

Lots of INTJ on Wall Street and finance.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm that just sounds strange to me for some reason, you can tell i'm not into finance though ha ha I hated working at a bank :dry:
would they like IT departments?
and why are there so many ENTP's on the internet? I feel like there's a lot of them on this site

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
hmm that just sounds strange to me for some reason, you can tell i'm not into finance though ha ha I hated working at a bank :dry:
would they like IT departments?
and why are there so many ENTP's on the internet? I feel like there's a lot of them on this site

ENTPs are closet geeks. I don't particularly like the term.

Yes, you'll find lots of INTJ in IT as well, along with INTPs. Middle management has many INTJs as well.

I was popular and played sports. But, I always had an affinity for anything technology. But, I am quickly learning that technology has gone the wrong way. Instead of connecting us its made the depth and value of our interactions in reality limited and superficial. Technology when I was growing up was about "possibilities" and that was very seductive to me. ENTPs love things that can radically change their lives and enhance it.

As for the site, it provides me an opportunity to get to know myself. If I can leverage that I'll be a more effective leader.

W

WALMART

<---------

Bars, videogame tournaments, used book stores, internet cafes... I don't think we have anywhere particular we hang out at. Just walk up to people and start asking them fifty questions :blush:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What, you started a collection too? :thelook:

Play nice with those toys, when you find em.

Try LinkedIn, look for Engineering, CEOs, HR, Innovator functions, Finance and Business Majors, etc. They are your fellow NTs. They too are trying to take over the world ya know.

Oh and geeky forums and videogame communities. Thats where they prep to take over the world :coffee:

IRL, they are harder to find, so start there, then use Google to pinpoint. IRL, they are usually at work, either abroad on business trips, or at their office doing over time. If they are smart, they'll come home to their loving gf every once a while to ensure she sticks around though (INTJs). ENTPs are likely to go out with the colleagues and various people who go out in the entertainment sector surrounding their work, so they can get shift between those two worlds easily ;)

Avik

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
LII
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At the library, at concerts, at the theatre, anywhere outside the cities, and for college goers, we're the ones that haunt the practical labs.:rock:

theWurdsmith

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Would you believe me if I said I've met the majority of my INTJs working at a little local art supply store? It is this amazing little haven for some of the rarer types, we have INFPS, INTJs (the boss, and two coworkers), and three ENTPs (myself included). Also where I tutor remedial college math, we have a glut of NTs (edit: working there), how surprising.

I'd have to say my major (comp sci) is choc full of INTJ's among other things. I met my ENTJ boyfriend doing revwar reenacting, and we travel like crazy so I agree with "airports".

"INTJs are rampant in universities. I have hardly met any ENTPs myself. They don't particularly even like us in the educational environment." <----- this. ...this is good to hear from another ENTP. I know I am smart, but I never felt like I ever particularly belonged in school environments. Interesting.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I dunno.

On my days off from work and school I'm usually in the park reading. Right now it's the Song of Ice and Fire books, but typically it's nonfiction science books (or textbooks). I'm hanging with my friends at night either at their house or at a pub or while listening to live music.

I bike a lot and go to the gym 4 days a week. Uhhh I play video games. More in the winter, though, cause there's less to do outside. I like swing and contra dancing so I do that on the weekends when they've got a dance going on. Also if there's some kind of symposium/conference/special lecture going on on campus that I'm particularly interested in I'm SO there. Usually it's stuff to do with science, space, tech, etc.

Ya know...stuff and things!

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I play video games :) and i used to go to tournaments. I even used to have parties for it ha ha ...still never met them though
I find it harder to pick up someone's type by just talking to them when playign video games
maybe i should go work at an airport ha ha

Would you believe me if I said I've met the majority of my INTJs working at a little local art supply store? It is this amazing little haven for some of the rarer types, we have INFPS, INTJs (the boss, and two coworkers), and three ENTPs (myself included). Also where I tutor remedial college math, we have a glut of NTs (edit: working there), how surprising.

That is surprising, maybe i need to go to an art supply store ha ha!

Working On It

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Art supply store or hardware store it is all the same to me. Mornings you will find me reading in a quiet corner with a cup of coffee before going for my daily run. Running helps me plan my next project. I have it mentally mapped before heading to the hardware store to pick up materials. A quick lunch, then hours in the studio with saws, nail gun, hammer drill, sewing machine, brushes, etc. If I imagine it, I can build it.

Never thought about it until now, but I go days/weeks without seeing a soul. Never dreamed anyone would be curious as to my whereabouts.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Art supply store or hardware store it is all the same to me. Mornings you will find me reading in a quiet corner with a cup of coffee before going for my daily run. Running helps me plan my next project. I have it mentally mapped before heading to the hardware store to pick up materials. A quick lunch, then hours in the studio with saws, nail gun, hammer drill, sewing machine, brushes, etc. If I imagine it, I can build it.

Never thought about it until now, but I go days/weeks without seeing a soul. Never dreamed anyone would be curious as to my whereabouts.

aww :) yes!

I will have to go to random hardware stores...those are more down my alley than random art supply stores lol...

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If someone beats you at a game of chess without it even being a contest odds are the person you played is an ENTP or an INTJ as those types excell at strategy games.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Try LinkedIn, look for Engineering, CEOs, HR, Innovator functions, Finance and Business Majors, etc. They are your fellow NTs. They too are trying to take over the world ya know.

Oh and geeky forums and videogame communities. Thats where they prep to take over the world :coffee:
No, that is what the lab is for. Model, simulate, test, refine, test, deploy. And coffee. Seriously, you will find lots of NTs in the sciences as well as engineering. I tend to think of the ENTs more as the business people and entrepreneurs (ENTPs are great innovation generators); some INTJs as well, but fewer INTPs.

In any case, this INTJ is usually at the lab (work), at home, procuring items for projects (see below), or on the occasional gig.

I'd have to say my major (comp sci) is choc full of INTJ's among other things. I met my ENTJ boyfriend doing revwar reenacting, and we travel like crazy so I agree with "airports".

"INTJs are rampant in universities. I have hardly met any ENTPs myself. They don't particularly even like us in the educational environment." <----- this. ...this is good to hear from another ENTP. I know I am smart, but I never felt like I ever particularly belonged in school environments. Interesting.
Yes to all.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If someone beats you at a game of chess without it even being a contest odds are the person you played is an ENTP or an INTJ as those types excell at strategy games.

That's right! Iforgot about this... I LOVE CHESS ! yay!!!! woohoo!

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At some bird-filled place birding/photo-ing/banding, scouring used bookstores for field guides and reference books, reading said field guides, browsing used clothing stores and art stores for costume ideas/supplies, at home drawing/painting/watching anime/identifying birds for people, on the computer in a Wikipedia or TV Tropes vortex...

Spin

MBTI Type
INtP
Enneagram
1w9

The best chess player I know is an INFJ, and I (an INTP) am pretty awful at chess. I'm sure there are plenty of INTJs who are great at it, but I've never knowingly played one. Considering the whole pattern-recognition thing, I wonder whether S's would be good at chess too?

Then again, it might not be a type-correlated thing -- I heard that spatial skills are inversely-correlated with chess-playing abilities. /tangent

christicake

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For me: Music concerts, online, coffee shops, book stores, computer stores, movie theaters, museums, parks, music stores, guitar center, jazz clubs, sometimes bars with friends, but I don't drink, I do a lot of walking, jogging, hiking... people drain me, so I don't get out everyday.