• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] The Machine...Are You One?

W

WhoCares

I'm often dubbed a machine at work because of my relentless ability for speed, repetition and accuracy in my work. I am also constantly eeking out little efficiences here and there, never satisfied with the level of efficiency I've acheived. Always believing that it could be improved upon. Of course the machine isn't always appreciated. Some people are in awe, some apathetic and others despise this aspect of me. Occassionally I'll meet another machine who revels in going head to head with me in an unspoken contest we both enjoy.

But do others here often get referred to this way?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not a machine, since I don't do work that is very repetitive, but I'm known for refining processes for efficiency (which others then repeat), and for being a very thorough critic.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Not really. I'm too laid-back to be a machine.

But my friends joke around about my "cold, robot heart" a lot. Lololol. Trolls.

antireconciler

it's a nuclear device
MBTI Type
Intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so
I like to think of myself that way, but my job in engineering ... if you're doing something highly repetitive it usually means you're doing it wrong, so I seem never to become all that efficient. Everything has a unique wrench in it. :(

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I as a Ti user am like a cold and mechanical robot because I am always calculating things but I am also very lazy which robots have 0 tolerance for so Te users beat me there in the robo pro race.