• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Most social IxTx type

Most social IxTx type?

• Total voters

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think it depends on their enneagram, but I would say ISTX

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
I doubt that Si wants social feedback. It is essentially laid back in your body. Homeostasis which goal is not social feedback but providing comfort. Since it does not interrupt it can be seen as prosocial in western world. There are cultures where Si might be seen as going against social feedback.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTP - valued Fe and Se make this type the most social.
INTP - valued Fe and Ne make this type the second-most social and the most talkative.
ISTJ - unvalued Fe, but valued Si make this type more social than INTJs, but much less so than IxTPs.
INTJ - unvalued Fe and Si make this type the least social.
That doesn't account for the strength of functions. IxTPs have Fe but Fe is their inferior function that is often experienced in grips. INxJ's use introverted feeling but it's tertiary, stronger and more conscious, than the inferior Fe of IxTPs, and should motivate IxTJs more often to create relational bonds.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That doesn't account for the strength of functions. IxTPs have Fe but Fe is their inferior function that is often experienced in grips. INxJ's use introverted feeling but it's tertiary, stronger and more conscious, than the inferior Fe of IxTPs, and should motivate IxTJs more often to create relational bonds.

I think the key word here is "should"

Also what type of socializing are we talking about? Building relationship bonds, or "shootin' the shit," so to speak.

Your analysis works in theory, but is that really your experience. Ixtjs tend to come off a little more stiff than ixtps, no?. Just an observation.

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Inferior Fe is stronger than 7th Fe.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say IxTJ from my experience, more likely ISTJ. With the tertiary fi working with auxillary te, their values and world view drive them in a way that could potentially make them outgoing or at least, as far as introverted thinkers go. More likely ISTJ because of their focus partially being si-related, while si is focussed on internal sensations, they are more in-the-moment than a ni-user would be. It is a function that focuses on the past as well as the here-and-now and on organization as well.

They seem to be more outgoing than IxTPs or at least, I have met a few that were outgoing and social while definitely being Is. Of course, they need their alone time. I have met at least one or two INTJs too who could be outgoing for Is but I know some are extreme introverts too.

Klaus V.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not type related, not even throwing functions into the mix. Si is not supposed to be a "social" function (if anything, that would fit better with Fe), people just like to perpuate that meme. People are introverted/extroverted to variying degrees regardless of their MB type.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does this poll operate within real life, or internet life? I have seen people be complete opposites online, as opposed to reality.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does this poll operate within real life, or internet life? I have seen people be complete opposites online, as opposed to reality.
Indeed. I am much more outgoing here than in RL. My INTP is the reverse.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indeed. I am much more outgoing here than in RL. My INTP is the reverse.

Yeah I am the same. It is a very important thing to consider though. I have met some of the most outgoing and bubbly people online, only to find out they appear stone cold in reality. It is so strange.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Really all of those type can be social ( For a few hours xDDD) and totally dicks if they don't care of what you are talking about.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTPs just know a lot of people because they are constantly in adventure but alone or do something via internet
ISTJs are social because their Fi want to build meaningful relationship for their Si-Te. They often get friendships in work place.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Istp

My roommate is istj (maybe intj) and rarely goes out

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everybody has a notion that INTJ is one of the least social types. While this might be true for many INTJ's, I don't think I fit into this. As an introvert, I like socializing as long as I am with people who do not waste my time or energy and as long as I can keep boundaries regarding my privacy. This also means that I am socially selective unless I feel an instinctive rapport which can probably be about my 8 sx core.