• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Details are horrible!

paavl

MBTI Type
ENTP
so i want to make a website to help me generate some revenue through adds.
it's pretty different than your average website in that it's more of a social network than anything else, been thinking about it and how it should look for the better part of 6-7 months, so the general idea is pretty well thought out...
...however when it came to make a sketch on paper it took me 6-7 hours to make a few lousy lines and write a few ideas on the back. i swear putting the details in order is a chore.. (or im not as determined as i should be...)

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
I know how that feels..

I hate details it really hurts my head. You'll have to surround yourself with those who can handle those details for you.. there are people who actually enjoy the detail work a lot. That is amazing as I am invested in big ideas.. while most of that looks like idiotic fantasies to the detailed minded people. Interesting!