• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs in your 20s/early 30s where does one find you other than in grad school?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've decided my soulmate - i.e. person who could potentially put up with me for more than 3 months - is an NT.

Of course. we're oblivious. The real question is could you deal with us?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've decided my soulmate - i.e. person who could potentially put up with me for more than 3 months - is an NT.

The thing with dating an NT - especially an INT - is that you have to learn how they express their love. They might hate saying "I love you" every day because they hate being phony and prefer to say that when they're raptured, but they might also bake you cookies all the time.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Married with small children

Twenties or early thirties? Married or in relationships.

We're all hiding.

Damn, you guys are all just smashing her dreams!! Have you no heart?? Oh wait, this is NT Rationale, nevermind :alttongue:

I'm still suprised no one has commented on:

:huh:

While were on the topic, where do psychologists and psychiatrists hang out? I wouldn't mind dating one. Would make my life cheaper.

:holy:

Ummm, girl, maybe you should seek out a stable available boy of any type for dating and just pop in a Showtime drama if you want you know...drama. 'Cause that what it sounds like you're hunting down! :popc1:

rav3n

Damn, you guys are all just smashing her dreams!! Have you no heart?? Oh wait, this is NT Rationale, nevermind :alttongue:
We have hearts. They pump blood through our arterial networks. What has heart functionality got to do with her dreams? :p

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm still suprised no one has commented on:
We're that good, and we know it!

To answer the OP; dunno, I don't go out much. I recommend dating websites - that's how I met my ex-gf, who was also an INTP.

I'll give you the finest idea you'll ever read: start playing an MMORPG like WoW or Ragnarok, and get your character to the max level. The ratio of male NTs playing those games is HUGE, and you'll be getting marriage proposals from them every day if you stand out somehow.

They may be a bit too nerd though. :thinking:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4

To answer the OP; dunno, I don't go out much. I recommend dating websites - that's how I met my ex-gf, who was also an INTP.

I'll give you the finest idea you'll ever read: start playing an MMORPG like WoW or Ragnarok, and get your character to the max level. The ratio of male NTs playing those games is HUGE, and if you'll be getting marriage proposals from them every day if you stand out somehow.

Sounds like a solid plan. Unfortunately I have next to no time to develop said talents.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
The thing with dating an NT - especially an INT - is that you have to learn how they express their love. They might hate saying "I love you" every day because they hate being phony and prefer to say that when they're raptured, but they might also bake you cookies all the time.

I know this. I've dated a few NTs and I think you're all fantastic for the most part and the feeling is quite mutual. NTs effing love my questionable sense of humor and sexual deviance.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
We have hearts. They pump blood through our arterial networks. What has heart functionality got to do with her dreams? :p

I'd presume without her heart, dreams would not exist.

CzeCze knows me well enough that she would have been aware of my facetiousness.

Yeah, I knew the NT answers I quoted before all tongue-in-cheek. But, I like your answer too, Jon. :D

I'll give you the finest idea you'll ever read: start playing an MMORPG like WoW or Ragnarok, and get your character to the max level. The ratio of male NTs playing those games is HUGE, and you'll be getting marriage proposals from them every day if you stand out somehow.

Yeah, maybe 5 online marriages and all the free virtual loot she could sell on ebay will make up for her lack of an actual diamond ring. :alttongue:

W

WALMART

[MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] knows me well enough that she would have been aware of my facetiousness.

Ah, I didn't mean anything by it, I was helping propagate the literality of the NT.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would just like to point out that there are INTJs who hate MMORPGs, and pretty much aren't gamers at all.:dry:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

YeaH I call them aborted NTs :whistling:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
So back to stalking...erm finding NTs. Where art thou? For reals everyone. Not for play play. I would like to be lain by a robot.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So back to stalking...erm finding NTs. Where art thou? For reals everyone. Not for play play. I would like to be lain by a robot.

robot basically means serf/worker/slave worker depending on how you look at its origin. So yeah. Id suggest the plantations 3 centuries ago ? Racist .

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
robot basically means serf/worker/slave worker depending on how you look at its origin. So yeah. Id suggest the plantations 3 centuries ago ? Racist .

Wouldn't this be a case of reverse discrimination?