• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs in your 20s/early 30s where does one find you other than in grad school?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
God damn it I just want to know where you all congregate. NO MORE WITTY BANTER!!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At work or here. Currently pretty much only at work.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Wouldn't this be a case of reverse discrimination?

Reverse discrimination is still discrimination. Just called in a way that is sociably acceptable. Positive discrimination for example is just that; discrimination. Whatever the 'idea' behind it its still the same thing. And nobody in history ever discriminated against another group thinking 'we are the bad guys'.
They all had their reason, and for all we know positive discrimination will be considered as an unethical act in a century.

W

WALMART

So back to stalking...erm finding NTs. Where art thou? For reals everyone. Not for play play. I would like to be lain by a robot.

<--- robot.

I go to bars. There's no real rhyme or reason to the ones I attend, so no help there.

After drinking, I always stop for some soul food. Here in San Antonio, that would be Mexican. I don't know about cultures outside of this city, but there is a Mexican restaurant on every street corner, and half of them are open 24/7. I've had many drunken nights sopped up in enchilada grease.

I go to used book stores. I am typically in the religion/philosophy section, the science section, reference or Stephen King. It usually happens in that order, too.

I tend to wander when I grocery shop. I always have to visit the electronics section, if the store of choice has one. Perhaps you should learn how to spot the NT by his clothing/stylistic choices (if that's possible, and if you haven't done so already).

So, you tell me, why would an NT be interesting in an INFP? I've heard it a good combo from many peers, but I cannot find the appeal. I think my sister ruined it for you, though I'm coming around slowly, based off of other's I've met here... some have reinforced the opinion, also, though.

Just a curiosity, feel free to not answer.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I honestly don't know why any of you would want a INFP based on the crap I read about them. I certainly don't want an INFP. With that said I know that I am extremely easy going (like seriously I just don't give a shit whatever it is, I'm over it), pretty much non-stop fun, great in bed, funny, wicked smart, creative, insightful, and ambitious. I have no short comings. I am imperfectly perfect. All hail Thessaly Goddess of the INFPs.

Happy?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I honestly don't know why any of you would want a INFP based on the crap I read about them. I certainly don't want an INFP. With that said I know that I am extremely easy going (like seriously I just don't give a shit whatever it is, I'm over it), pretty much non-stop fun, great in bed, funny, wicked smart, creative, insightful, and ambitious. I have no short comings. I am imperfectly perfect. All hail Thessaly Goddess of the INFPs.

Happy?

I'm annoyed by your lack of penis.

W

WALMART

Happy?

Hm, I am happy indeed.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hm, I am happy indeed.
Yeah, I'm gonna totally swipe that post, erase the last line, and use it for my next dating site profile.

And, then say I want a guy just like that one plus the other post. I see great things in my future.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Hm, I am happy indeed.

You sound like a hipster without the bullshit philosophy. Perhaps I need to go where the hipsters are and find one without some weird lame pointless cause?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps I need to go where the hipsters are and find one without some weird lame pointless cause?
That's not a very NF-ish thing to say.

You need to get into the character - that's what mbti is all about. :sage:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah, I'm gonna totally swipe that post, erase the last line, and use it for my next dating site profile.

And, then say I want a guy just like that one plus the other post. I see great things in my future.

My online dating profiles have only brought me terror....and multiple orgasms.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
That's not a very NF-ish thing to say.

You need to get into the character - that's what mbti is all about. :sage:

I'm not particularly NFish. I've been shaped a lot by NT lovers and girlfriends. I also did a year of law school, which is enough to suck the idealism and impracticality out of any NF.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I guess it was NF of me to leave the program and pursue my dreams though. At the end of the day I am an NF. For the first 23 hours I am very much T-like.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Can everyone perhaps share their occupations and activities they participate in? That might prove more fruitful.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not particularly NFish. I've been shaped a lot by NT lovers and girlfriends. I also did a year of law school, which is enough to suck the idealism and impracticality out of any NF.
Heh. Being a lawyer, I know what you mean.
Law school seems to be SJ heaven...I didn't find many NTs there.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I work in a university, so well, in my office.
At night I often go out, so I guess in a Weinkeller or Bierstube or something similar
During the winter I work out at the gym, during the spring-summer-early fall I mostly cycle, run, and hike.