• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

INTJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

• Total voters

mathemagician

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
my ideal type stfu and does as they are told [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION]

Usehername

On a mission
[MENTION=315]Usehername[/MENTION] .

Because I have always had chemistry with the ENFJs in my life; because [MENTION=4050]ceecee[/MENTION]'s relationship with her husband sounds like a target to strive for . . .

I think it's also gendered thing. Male FPs need to be mature enough to crystallize their emotions and their strengths into the same identity at the same time, otherwise either I'm holding back or they're putting on a show of how they think masculinity should be performed. It's a turn-off when they're not fusing emotions and strength, it means they're not owning themselves wholeheartedly. A lot of them transform their empathy into passivity and enact their masculinity by flipping character into some dominant but numb guy. NFJs, OTOH, have less to risk than NFPs because the distance between stereotyped masculinity and the Fe brand of emotion is generally smaller.

While I've met physically and emotionally attractive TPs, I've never felt much sexual draw to them. I've never felt pulled to fuse to their soul in the way that I have for FPs and NJs.

I'm also attracted to TJs but there's less of a pattern there.