• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] fictional entps?

raincheckx3

does anyone know any fictional female entps?
actually RL ones work too
please & thankyou

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Captain Catherine Janeway !

Janewaycropped.JPG

:D <3

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Charlotte Bronte, definite entp !

180px-CharlotteBronte.jpg

------
Marilyn Vos Savant, definitely the queen of entps !

"Perhaps the most well known event involving vos Savant began with a question in her 9 September 1990 column:

The Monty Hall problem
Main article: Monty Hall problem
Perhaps the most well known event involving vos Savant began with a question in her 9 September 1990 column:

"Suppose you're on a game show, and you're given the choice of three doors. Behind one door is a car, the others, goats. You pick a door, say #1, and the host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens another door, say #3, which has a goat. He says to you: 'Do you want to pick door #2?' Is it to your advantage to switch your choice of doors?" —Craig F. Whitaker, Columbia, Maryland

This question, named "the Monty Hall problem" because of its similarity to scenarios on game show Let's Make a Deal, existed long before being posed to vos Savant, but was brought to nationwide attention by her column. Vos Savant answered arguing that the selection should be switched to door #2 because it has a 2/3 chance of success, while door #1 has just 1/3. This response provoked letters of thousands of readers, nearly all arguing doors #1 and #2 each have an equal chance of success. A follow-up column reaffirming her position served only to intensify the debate and soon became a feature article on the front page of The New York Times. Among the ranks of dissenting arguments were hundreds of academics and mathematicians excoriating her for propagating innumeracy.[13]

Under the most common interpretation of the problem where the host opens a losing door and offers a switch, vos Savant's answer is correct because her interpretation assumes the host will always avoid the door with the prize. However, having the host opening a door at random, or offering a switch only if the initial choice is correct, is a completely different problem, and is not the question for which she provided a solution. In Vos Savant's second followup, she went further into an explanation of her assumptions and reasoning, and called on school teachers to present the problem to each of their classrooms. In her final column on the problem, she announced the results of the more than a thousand school experiments. Nearly 100% of the results concluded that it pays to switch. Of the readers who wrote computer simulations of the problem, about 97% reached the same conclusion. A majority of respondents now agree with her original solution, with half of the published letters declaring the letter writers had changed their minds.[14]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Rainchecks is the next to be in this row ?
-
Could live with that :D

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
I know nobody cares, but here are some more Sue White photos.
She's my hero.

greenwing_sue.jpg

char_sue.jpg

image_44_18.jpg

Sue%20Desktop%20Thumbnail.jpg

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Dr. House- a 'miserable' and wonderfully sarcastic one

Annuit Coeptis

MBTI Type
intp
I thought Dr. House looked more like an INTJ. He always seems led by Ni. He doesn't seem to be hacking through forests of evidence that Ne pulls in, but rather searching for evidence to support his Ni biases. Can someone clarify this?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
*clarified* !

And Janeway is definetly more about extroverted thinking that means one of those silly NF's. I have not thought about it, but I see it too, now :)

sandbeige

MBTI Type
ENTP
my types:
- (good) will hunting (matt damon)
- erin brockowich (julia roberts)
- chandler (mathew perry) - friends
- heinrich harrer (brad pitt) - Seven years in Tibet
- tessa quayle (rachel weisz) - the constant gardener
- jack (george clooney) -Out of sight
- danny ocean (george again) - Ocean's 12
- rusty ryan (brad again) - Ocean's 12
- tyler durden (brad again) - Fight Club

(brad and george? they are quite good at being entps...)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sarah silverman is an excellent example of Fi
ENFP
there is nothing Fe about her

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd also say that Tony Stark (Iron Man) is the Keirseyan prototype of the ENTP.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd also say that Tony Stark (Iron Man) is the Keirseyan prototype of the ENTP.

I don't know, he seems to REALLY enjoy closure.
He's also not a woman, as per the OP.

Kathy Griffin, comedienne.

I'm not sure about Sarah Silverman. I'm sure on Kathy, and their underlying styles seem different to me. Kathy's more playful overtly, even when she's being serious, and has a more "this isn't personal" approach even if she's feigning mock offense; Sarah's got a harder edge inside (stick in the knife and twist it, even if you don't have to), it often feels like she takes general things on a personal level.

So Kathy's a fun scrapper/banterer, but I wouldn't be scared of her; I could see Sarah getting vicious if you cross her ideals.