• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] fictional entps?

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know, he seems to REALLY enjoy closure.
He's also not a woman, as per the OP.

Kathy Griffin, comedienne.

I'm not sure about Sarah Silverman. I'm sure on Kathy, and their underlying styles seem different to me. Kathy's more playful overtly, even when she's being serious, and has a more "this isn't personal" approach even if she's feigning mock offense; Sarah's got a harder edge inside (stick in the knife and twist it, even if you don't have to), it often feels like she takes general things on a personal level.

So Kathy's a fun scrapper/banterer, but I wouldn't be scared of her; I could see Sarah getting vicious if you cross her ideals.

Heh, actually I'd type Kathy Griffin as ENFP and Sarah Silverman as ENTP. I admit I haven't watched much of Silverman's stuff though, but I'm pretty sure Kathy Griffin is ENFP. ENTP comedians generally point out strange things in the world or behavioral inconsistancies. Kathy Griffin's comedy is very people focused.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Really, maybe I'm not familiar with ENTP, but I never thought that from Sarah Silverman.

Kathy Griffin ENFP? Interesting, cause I LOVE HER. She's hilarious but she's not nasty, kinda like what Jennifer alluded to not making things personal even when they are. She's genuinely funny and is able to tap into pop culture leys and hit things with precision. Her delivery is what makes a lot of her humor funny and she has an engaging conversational style. It's like she's talking to a bunch of friends at the bar.

I think Sarah Silverman is just mean and borders on ignorant. She basically just blurts out inappropriate things and they aren't especially funny, just inflammatory. A lot of hacks do that, the difference is that Sarah Silverman is a cute young slender woman (who's part of the Man Show triumverate) so it seems novel. Her stand-up humor is really blunt, like, "you're fat and ugly!" and she just throws it out there and her delivery style is not particularly entertaining to me.

Um, did anyone already say Dr. Who for ENTP?

PS Kathy Griffin has the gays so she wins.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hmmm...maybe Sarah Silverman is ESTP? Now I have to actually watch some of her stuff and decide. :shudder:

cn1234567890

MBTI Type
ENFP
my types:
- (good) will hunting (matt damon)
- erin brockowich (julia roberts)
- chandler (mathew perry) - friends
- heinrich harrer (brad pitt) - Seven years in Tibet
- tessa quayle (rachel weisz) - the constant gardener
- jack (george clooney) -Out of sight
- danny ocean (george again) - Ocean's 12
- rusty ryan (brad again) - Ocean's 12
- tyler durden (brad again) - Fight Club

(brad and george? they are quite good at being entps...)

I think (good) will hunting is an I...

and i thought juno looked a bit ENTJ...

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some examples of fictional ENTPs I can think of are:

Richard Castle from Castle

Fox Mulder could be ENTP... but I see him more as an I but he's an xNTP of some sort.

Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls

Q from Star Trek TNG

Syndrome from the incredibles

Nicholas Wilde from Zootopia

Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter

Johnny Worthing III from Monsters University, an ExTP 3w4 of some sort. Admittedly he could be se.

Ronaldo Fryman from Steven Universe