• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Personality disorders and mbti.

Jetta

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
INTP/ISFJ: SCHIZOTYPAL PERSONALITY DISORDER.

Ti/Si or Si/Ti. Most commonly in INTP dom/tert loops (Ti+Si), resulting in totally giving up on attempting to obtain the social/interpersonal connections that inferior Fe drives them to unconsciously desire. Schizotypal people are seen (and typically see themselves) as having such unusual thoughts and behaviors that widespread social acceptance is nearly impossible. Ti thinks, “I cannot find any logical explanation for social rituals” and Si reinforces this self-isolating, risk-averse behavior by constantly reminding the user: “Remember how badly this went last time you tried?”

If Ne were doing its job, it would remind the user to continue experimenting to find a new approach. In the ISFJ version, Si becomes ultra risk-averse and refuses to try anything new or unfamiliar. If Fe were doing its job, the ISFJ would learn that some risk is necessary in order to uphold obligations to others and avoid living in total solitude. Deep down, these types really do want social connection and ritual (Fe), but have found themselves so poor at it that they simply give up trying.

ISFP/INTJ: PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER

Fi/Ni or Ni/Fi–Paranoid Personality Disorder. These types are your typical conspiracy theorists; they cling deeply to their personal values and can find a conspiracy to assault or attack those values everywhere they look. Chronically distrustful of others’ intentions for no legitimate reason, these types are certain they are the only ones who really know “the truth.” The inferior function, Te or Se, can sometimes lead to an unconscious desire to attract the attention of or lead/organize others in efforts to expose the nefarious conspiracies they invariably see everywhere. If Te/Se were doing its job, these types would be able to look around them and observe empirical evidence that most of their theories are probably not reflected in reality, but as they rely almost entirely on internal validation, Ni will go to any lengths to justify Fi’s emotion-based suspicions. (I mentioned Dale Gribble from King of the Hill in a previous article–he’s a perfect example.) There’s also this guy Victor on typologycentral who’s such a perfect example of this it’s absolutely ridiculous. 😉

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP/ISFJ: SCHIZOTYPAL PERSONALITY DISORDER.

Ti/Si or Si/Ti. Most commonly in INTP dom/tert loops (Ti+Si), resulting in totally giving up on attempting to obtain the social/interpersonal connections that inferior Fe drives them to unconsciously desire. Schizotypal people are seen (and typically see themselves) as having such unusual thoughts and behaviors that widespread social acceptance is nearly impossible. Ti thinks, “I cannot find any logical explanation for social rituals” and Si reinforces this self-isolating, risk-averse behavior by constantly reminding the user: “Remember how badly this went last time you tried?”

If Ne were doing its job, it would remind the user to continue experimenting to find a new approach. In the ISFJ version, Si becomes ultra risk-averse and refuses to try anything new or unfamiliar. If Fe were doing its job, the ISFJ would learn that some risk is necessary in order to uphold obligations to others and avoid living in total solitude. Deep down, these types really do want social connection and ritual (Fe), but have found themselves so poor at it that they simply give up trying.

ISFP/INTJ: PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER

Fi/Ni or Ni/Fi–Paranoid Personality Disorder. These types are your typical conspiracy theorists; they cling deeply to their personal values and can find a conspiracy to assault or attack those values everywhere they look. Chronically distrustful of others’ intentions for no legitimate reason, these types are certain they are the only ones who really know “the truth.” The inferior function, Te or Se, can sometimes lead to an unconscious desire to attract the attention of or lead/organize others in efforts to expose the nefarious conspiracies they invariably see everywhere. If Te/Se were doing its job, these types would be able to look around them and observe empirical evidence that most of their theories are probably not reflected in reality, but as they rely almost entirely on internal validation, Ni will go to any lengths to justify Fi’s emotion-based suspicions. (I mentioned Dale Gribble from King of the Hill in a previous article–he’s a perfect example.) There’s also this guy Victor on typologycentral who’s such a perfect example of this it’s absolutely ridiculous. 😉

I was hoping you would post something new.

Ivy Sparrow

MBTI Type
ENTP
RaptorWizard I'll put my guess next to yours in ()

INTP - Schizoid (Schizotypal)
ENTP - Narcissistic (agreed, but isn't Attention Deflict Hyperactivity Disorder more common in ENTP's?)
INTJ - Schizotypal (Schizoid, coz they are less likely to be eccrentic and out of touch from reality than INTP's. (Ni vs Ne) and they don't have Fe at all.)
ENTJ - Sadistic (I guess.. Can't think of anything else, so I'll just agree)
INFP - Histrionic (I throughly disagree. INFP's are prone to depression and HATE too much attention. So yeah, my guess is Depressive)
ENFP - Paranoid (Nah. Unless they're looping, I'd guess Borderline Personality Disorder. All the emotions, right??)
INFJ - Avoidant (Self Defeating. INFJ's are more likely to hurt themselves than avoid all the people who "need help")
ENFJ - Obsessive Compulsive (My guess is Borderline.)
ISTP - Antisocial (Agreed.)
ESTP - Narcissistic (Yup.)
ISFP - Borderline ( I agree, but Depressive will also work)
ESFP - Borderline (Histrionic. Attention seeking, theatrical, dramatic, check, check, check.)
ISTJ - Depressive (Obsessive Compulsive.)
ESTJ - Passive Aggressive (Is that even a disorder?)
ISFJ - Dependant (Yes)
ESFJ - Self Defeating (Dependant or OCD)