• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ints and depression.

W

WALMART

Yeah, I've been going through things.

Someone here told me a phrase, "existential depression". Basically, I don't know what I'm worth to the world, yadda yadda. It seemed to fit me pretty well, when I read it. I try to stay busy, but days like today, I literally didn't leave my room my insides hurt so bad. Yesterday I got so much shit done because I felt so good....

I don't know, Max. Hopefully you figure it out.

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Yeah, I've been going through things.

Someone here told me a phrase, "existential depression". Basically, I don't know what I'm worth to the world, yadda yadda. It seemed to fit me pretty well, when I read it. I try to stay busy, but days like today, I literally didn't leave my room my insides hurt so bad. Yesterday I got so much shit done because I felt so good....

I don't know, Max. Hopefully you figure it out.
My names Josh but thats ok and yea for example I havent left my house in about a week I like no energy. :(

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you do to help with your depression as an INT?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Definitely go outside. Also, don't tell yourself negative outcomes are NECESSARY. Give the universe a chance to prove you wrong.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Definitely go outside more.

Get a bike so you can make it around on your own without relying on your parents driving you places. A little self-sufficiency will probably make you feel happier. And getting a bike is a good project to get absorbed in. There's all sorts of stuff to research and get involved with when it comes to maintenance and road rules, etc. Scratch that Ti itch.

Find some free courses online that interest you. Print out the material and take it outside to read.

Did I mention go outside?

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Definitely go outside more.

Get a bike so you can make it around on your own without relying on your parents driving you places. A little self-sufficiency will probably make you feel happier. And getting a bike is a good project to get absorbed in. There's all sorts of stuff to research and get involved with when it comes to maintenance and road rules, etc. Scratch that Ti itch.

Find some free courses online that interest you. Print out the material and take it outside to read.

Did I mention go outside?

I do enjoy walks early in the morning when there is no people I dont like to walk during the day it makes me feel empty...

W

WALMART

I do that all the time, writing over my posts I put emotion in to =/

Hope you get better.