• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's and Ethics

S

Society

criticism?
I feel like you are baiting me into an argument by intentionally misunderstanding what I am saying.

I think it's an interesting explanation for the relationship between NTPs and personal ethical decisions. Nothing more.

ok, do you think that explanation differs from how it applys TPs/FJs (non-Fi users) in general?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Perhaps most NTPs know they suck at deep and honest emotions, so they try to avoid deciding what is right or wrong.

Such ethics are perceived often as amoral.

Emotions are existential. Are summonsed from who knows how and as a life of their own. And are not a skill.

I 'suck' neither at deep nor honest..emotions ;).

:) You know how I know that?