• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Ask a teenage intp anything.

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
What do you think about extracurricular activities?
Are you in any extracurricular activities? If so, which ones?
I dont do anything to do with school however have thought of joining reach for the top a knowledge based interschool competition. I am ok with extracurricular activities but I dont like many people so that doesnt help played football for a year in gr 7 enjoyed it but I dont think I would anymore.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you think about extracurricular activities?
Are you in any extracurricular activities? If so, which ones?

Academic challenge. Its basically a trivia competition. Its full of nerds, ya, but its funner than it sounds. I'm big on acting too, don't like doing musicals though. Was thinking about track for a while but decided against it.

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Academic challenge. Its basically a trivia competition. Its full of nerds, ya, but its funner than it sounds. I'm big on acting too, don't like doing musicals though. Was thinking about track for a while but decided against it.
Acronah if only we lived near each other it would be fun you sound interesting but I live in the Canada. Whats Academic challenge btw?

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Acronah if only we lived near each other it would be fun you sound interesting but I live in the Canada. Whats Academic challenge btw?

it's pretty much team jeopardy, except there's no categories, you could get asked anything about anything

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Do you think you're smarter than most of the kids in your high school/secondary school/whatever you call it in your home country?

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Do you think you're smarter than most of the kids in your high school/secondary school/whatever you call it in your home country?
Umm I would think so because even though I dont do good in most subjects because I dont apply myself there has also been alot of stress in my life and for example even though I missed 76 classes on my first term I still passed with about 70 percent average for most classes and got a 80 something in english. Also when I was in 3rd grade my teacher had my reading comprehension level tested and it was at a gr 9 level at the time I was reading lord of the ring books, the first book in the inheritance series and the hardy boys series.

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I also read university level books on philosophy and am going to take some free online university courses soon.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Kewl! That's always awesome to hear, regardless of one's personality type. Smart people are so fascinating. ^w^

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Meh. I know i'm closer to smartest than dumbest but I know there's a lot of people smarter than me

EDIT: (technically) I do test pretty high for reading comprehension, and in first grade I was in the top 95% of all kids in the (country/state/i forget lol) in math. technicalities though, don't really care about those except for college applications.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would like to say I am funny but alot of other people would say otherwise :p

this. this so much.

also, stand-up and joking around with friends are 2 different things i think. Don't think i'd be able to get enough good material to have an actual standup routine.