• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] how drunk do you get?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is asking NTs..

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't drink often but somehow I have a high tolerance for it. I generally will get a buzz at two, tipsy at four. But not really drunk until I've had quite a few drinks. I never really get wasted though. I generally stop once I get the spins and it all turns out fine. I'm also a really happy-go-lucky drunk so it's never really been a problem.

Philosorapteuse

right on the left wing
MBTI Type
INTP
I've only once been drunk to the point of vomiting, and it was just horrible. There's a sweet spot where everything is fun and the world is kind of spinny, but I don't feel ill and I've still got the sober sensible voice in my ear stopping me from doing anything really stupid. I try to stay in that sweet spot. Once I get past that stage I stop enjoying myself.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know, I just cannot control my drinking.

When I eat, I eat to eat. I don't really enjoy my food, or savor the flavor.... I just shove it in my mouth and swallow. I get an abnormal amount of responses regarding my food intake. I'm very methodic in my eating, I'll eat one thing first, then the next, then the next. I usually save the best (meat) for last. Example: I'll eat all my fries, then all my burger. Or all my green beans, all my potato, then all my steak. I think I do it simply because I find eating and food as a task to be accomplished and that's the most efficient way of doing it.

The same is with alcohol... I have to consciously think about what I'm drinking otherwise I run away from myself. I have like a bottomless pit of a stomach so I drink beer after beer after beer, if someone offers me a shot I'll do it, yadda yadda.

Sorry for that likely unneeded mid-post wall of text.

[MENTION=16164]Wolfie[/MENTION] , I love being out of my mind. Probably another factor =/

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

W

WALMART

you guys make me feel so comfortable with my problem <3

except y'all that don't. fuck y'all.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
you guys make me feel so comfortable with my problem <3

except y'all that don't. fuck y'all.

You should have posted this shit on the NF board. They hug over there.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not too drunk, just right.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I've never understood the notion of drinking "because it tastes good".

I drink to get drunk. As drunk as possible.

I drink until I feel sick. I'll stop for a while then, feel better, and drink some more.

Maybe once a week, on the weekend, skipping some weekends.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not very, I stop when I turn my head and 3 seconds later my vision catches up

ChihuahuaRevolt

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Drunk enough.
This is an F-dom drunk.
Im a lover not a fighter :biggrin:

Bah how do you upload a video from your desktop?!?!

Attachments

• DSCN0220.jpg
    DSCN0220.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a creepy high tolerance so I drink a lot but it takes a ridiculous amount to get drunk. If I actually got drunk, chances are I'll be sick. I have to stop as soon as I notice that it hit me and then I do alright. Usually it has to be consumed pretty fast or on an empty stomach to do anything for me quick. If I drink on a full stomach and actually want to feel something than I'm in it for a while. I don't stretch my limits like I used to. Because stretching my limits gets me through a fifth of something not so good for my kidneys. I just stop when I think I'm done or drink minimally.