• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] how do you entp's view yourself?

W

WALMART

i'm curious about the self-perception of other people that think like me.

i've always thought of my personality type as an aggregate of war. for me, it cannot be helped. to say i was fascinated with the depiction of battle when i was young is a belittlement to the fact; the sheer intensity of man under circumstance was baffling, something i can say i have only recently come to understand.

in this sense i view myself a knight of the people, a shining beacon of hope in a sea of perpetual hate and bureaucracy, one who will not cower when the face of bigotry spreads its cancerous creep throughout society - not as an idealized poet or thrifty politician - but as a bringer of war.

how do you view yourself? what moves you in life?

i understand this post is a little out there, i understand it probably won't capture the interest of many, and i understand the full nature of my intent is not evident (perhaps a little egotistic, as well). it's all a little ironic, too, but i can assure: it stems from my absolute love of humanity and my desire to see all its intellectual pursuits carried through without interruption. but, as my favorite modern military strategist puts it,

"as long as states put weapons in their hands, they will show each other the iron face of war."

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your 'cancerous creep' is what led me to do it. :) Nice.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a reeeeeealy introverted ENTP. :D

W

WALMART

As a Lavisher of Love.

~A

Can the lavishing of love conquer the permeation of abhorrence?

Another conundrum in the world of me.

Is killing necessary, when we have such powerful tools available as acceptance and love? Why dream of murder when such peaceful methods exist?

Then I remember;

The power of love takes time, to steal takes minutes.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can the lavishing of love conquer the permeation of abhorrence?

Yes.

Another conundrum in the world of me.

What would cause you to feel such abhorrence?

Is killing necessary, when we have such powerful tools available as acceptance and love? Why dream of murder when such peaceful methods exist?

Killing implies that we've deemed some men unworthy of living. I believe the only judge should be God. But men have been believing we are mini Gods since time began. So, no, in the simplest terms, I do not believe killing humans is necessary. I also emphatically disagree with euthanasia.

Then I remember;

The power of love takes time, to steal takes minutes.

True. Temptation is great for all of us. That is why most of us who want to live in love call on a higher power. But once you believe in love, and live in love, you'll never want to live in the land of hate again.