• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] BAD ASS ENTPs?

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
aww that was cute CC. Glad to know your thinking about me. I'm flattered actually. You must love me.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude. She's in love with everybody.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
:huh: This is news to me, please, if you will, elaborate and enlighten me.

If you don't want people to think this, you shouldn't act like this.

Can I hug you even if you don't love me or anyone else? Please?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
If you don't want people to think this, you shouldn't act like this.

Can I hug you even if you don't love me or anyone else? Please?
I don't understand, I have several different layers of tones to my posts, and attitudes to my posting style, perhaps my intent is getting lost in what, for me at least, are meant to be sarcastic posts.

And what's this, "Can I hug you even if you don't love me or anyone else? Please?", I don't get it. :huh:

Lol, Edit: I do do the, "awwww can I hug you maneuver" when someone is being a disgruntled meanie, but it is obvious that they are more disgruntled than mean. And how does that even remotely equate to, or validate the "fact" that I am in love with everybody?!?!?!?

If you're going to come out of the woodwork with your *negative* and incidentally *false* assessment of me, at the very least, cut the b.s. and back up your claims.

Lol, too.

Edit: Just how many posts of mine have you read Hap?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I probably have more points than anyone else in this thread, followed by CC, the ENFP.

Which one? Says CC, the ENFP.

I am so confused...x2

(Pink, do you have the rocket fuel ready?? I'll bring the fuselage! Let's do this!)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Edit: Just how many posts of mine have you read Hap?

Not too many.

You're in a thread about ENTPs. Be prepared for some silliness.

Let me break it down for you:

"She's in love with EVERYBODY" ---> refusal "this is new to me" --> opposite must be true --> opportunity for teasing.

And then I just completely wrecked the intended humor by explaining it set by step. This is why INTJs should not tell jokes... why do I even bother...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Not too many.

You're in a thread about ENTPs. Be prepared for some silliness.

Let me break it down for you:

"She's in love with EVERYBODY" ---> refusal "this is new to me" --> opposite must be true --> opportunity for teasing.

And then I just completely wrecked the intended humor by explaining it set by step. This is why INTJs should not tell jokes... why do I even bother...
Fair enough, at least you were kidding.

But I must say, the OP has kinda crossed the boundary of being "silly" to that of being just plain disrespectful.

Unfortunately for me, and lucky for him, I am more or less on my last legs of having available "slap on the wrist" warnings/infractions. Dude, I wasted my last one on Veneti, :dry:. I would so rip usuckaraba to psychointellectual shreds, if this weren't the case.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Fair enough, at least you were kidding.

But I must say, the OP has kinda crossed the boundary of being "silly" to that of being just plain disrespectful.

Unfortunately for me, and lucky for him, I am more or less on my last legs of having available "slap on the wrist" warnings/infractions. Dude, I wasted my last one on Veneti, :dry:. I would so rip usuckaraba to psychointellectual shreds, if this weren't the case.

Aww, because the ripping a new one is something I'd like to see... sounds like fun. ^_^

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Has anyone seen edahn? Is he off the clock or...

...worse...

...?

Man I'm good. I can mock edahn and this thread in one sentence

lostwally83

MBTI Type
ENTP
hey guys, i signed up just so i could say ENTP's can be bad assesso to represent for the entp's...
YouTube - Chris Collins
this was my first of 2 fights ive had.
im a grad student and dont enjoy hurting people. i probably wont fight again unless i start feeling competitiveits just something that forces me to be wired in the present and challenge myself

but cagefighting has to count towards badass right? ;-)

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
We got us a celebrity here.

How badass could it be though? You're in a cage.

You gonna make an introduction thread or is this the substitute?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
It's the name of the gang I started.

You're in the gang. Apparently you've been a member all your life.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's the name of the gang I started.

You're in the gang.

Took a pass on "The Lollipop Kids" eh? ;) Got tired of the midgets hammering on you about infringements?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't ruin my game woman.

(but yes you're right... how did you know?)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't ruin my game woman.

Ah, just squirting some Fe on the fire. Now the ceiling has a nice black scorch mark. It'll give you a good excuse to change out the acoustic tiles at the Ne Club House.

(but yes you're right... how did you know?)

I reveal nothing!

(Awright, I've been staring into the shower room. Sue me, midget hater!)