• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] BAD ASS ENTPs?

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
All the ENTP's I encounter online seem pretty normal. No hell raisers? What's the deal.

Are ENTPs bad ass in person? aggressive, violent, dont give a F-attitude?

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
No type is bad ass (except my type) and no type sucks (especially my type), because type theory is one giant load BS. It's useless, unless you consider wasting time to be a good thing.

I'm an ENxP who's been pretty bad ass lately.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
well if you buy into the fantastic rumors, Disney is/was kind of badass.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
ENTPs aren't really hell raisers.... they just like over the top funny... Oh and they get a kick out of annoying people. Harmless really.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
ENTPs aren't really hell raisers.... they just like over the top funny... Oh and they get a kick out of annoying people. Harmless really.

Agreed. They like to stir the pot. Some of them feel it's their job to get others to lighten up, but mostly they tease for the sake of being funny, not to hurt anyone intentionally.

Badass? I don't see it in the ENTPs I know.

Jae Rae

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, let's see. I've known perfectly sane (FOR THE TYPE :D) ENTPs who were just instigating and humorous. I've also known some that are yes, frighteningly bad ass, but those boys are really in the grip of their inferior function. I have had a very good ENTP friend for years who is an absolute sweetheart, clever, entrepreneurial, but has a very VERY nasty dark side.

Once ENTPs get set off, crossing them is a terrible idea. They have the capacity to see all sides of an issue and choose which one to attack at.

Not saying they're worse than others. Just that they have a "power" personality and can really set the ground to shaking if they have the mind to.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
What the hell is bad-ass?

What the hell is hell raising?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Clearly, it's an ass that's passed it's freshness date.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Mine isn't stamped. How will I know when to replace it?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Everyone has it in them to be badass at some point.

These ENTPs are just putting up the innocent act. Don't believe a word.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mine isn't stamped. How will I know when to replace it?

When two out of every three people start referring to you as George Clinton because you're "so funky".

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
All the ENTPs I've seen have bad asses. Too small, too big, rotten, mangled, or crippled. You would never think they could invent anything with that hanging off their pelvis.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I only know one ENTP on a personal level, and he's pretty bad ass, and by bad ass, I mean that he exudes and embodies awesomely brilliant awesomeness!!! :wub:

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
^^LOL, yeah I was gonna say... If that's what most entp's sense of humor is like that's pretty damn weak

nemo

Enneagram
<3
What the hell is hell raising?

It's the act of growing our own self-imposed Hell, don'tcha know?

HELL, n.
The little-known 10th Circle of Hell, ominously referred to as simply "Hell", wherein the wicked are eternally condemned to believe happiness can be attained by gathering little bits of green pieces of paper, which they mull around and fight each other over, producing, in effect, their own eternal misery and cellular phones.

RAISING, v.
The act of introducing and sustaining conditions in which something matures; e.g. She is raising her child. Not to be confused with the other raising, and by that I mean the kind Necromancers do to the dead (see Zombification) or governments do to secure funds that ensure their continued existence (see extortion).

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
When two out of every three people start referring to you as George Clinton because you're "so funky".

That's what they were talking about!

I wonder what made them stop...

*stares*

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
It's the act of growing our own self-imposed Hell, don'tcha know?

HELL, n.
The little-known 10th Circle of Hell, ominously referred to as simply "Hell", wherein the wicked are eternally condemned to believe happiness can be attained by gathering little bits of green pieces of paper, which they mull around and fight each other over, producing, in effect, their own eternal misery and cellular phones.
This definition sounds more like an E_TJ cultivation. Nadir's right, we're not hell-raisers.

RAISING, v.
The act of introducing and sustaining conditions in which something matures; e.g. She is raising her child. Not to be confused with the other raising, and by that I mean the kind Necromancers do to the dead (see Zombification) or governments do to secure funds that ensure their continued existence (see extortion).

You're referencing warcraft?

I thought we were going to take this thread seriously.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
SERIOUS, adj.
A mild form of depression.

(And yeah, I may have been unconsciously referencing WC3. I haven't played it in about a year though.)

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
^^^you guys are lame as shit. You couldnt reach my level of coolness on your best day. Take a good look bitches. I am the epitome of cool.

n8186474893818856866zd9.jpg