• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] War Erupts...

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
getting annoyed by the stupidity of people and doing everything in my power not to get involved with the stupidity

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What are NT's doing?

ENTJ's are ready and fully prepared, with their homemade bomb shelters, years of supplies and detailed defense plans to counter any imaginable threat they will be sure to become the leaders of the new world.
INTJ's are also quite prepared, although they are not likely to become the leaders of the new world, they will no doubt have an important role to play before new establishments can be constructed. They will become the main strategists for any battles to be fought.
ENTP's will probably be cannon fodder. Charging headfirst into battle with painted faces and long crafty spears after mooning the enemy before the charge.
INTP's will hide in basements owned by ENTJ's and ride out the waves until they can go back to playing videogames.

W

WALMART

ENTJ's are ready and fully prepared, with their homemade bomb shelters, years of supplies and detailed defense plans to counter any imaginable threat they will be sure to become the leaders of the new world.
INTJ's are also quite prepared, although they are not likely to become the leaders of the new world, they will no doubt have an important role to play before new establishments can be constructed. They will become the main strategists for any battles to be fought.
ENTP's will probably be cannon fodder. Charging headfirst into battle with painted faces and long crafty spears after mooning the enemy before the charge.
INTP's will hide in basements owned by ENTJ's and ride out the waves until they can go back to playing videogames.

Do ENTP's have a known penchant for violent confrontation?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do ENTP's have a known penchant for violent confrontation?

I think it's the Ne domination. In case of lethal confrontation, Ti tends to be too late? :D

edit: also note that judging by the previous INTJ and INTP answers, those two explanations I gave seem to be already very fitting. The INTJ being the one doing the winning and the INTP being the one taking cover. ;D

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sitting in a leather swivel chair, stroking a white cat, while laughing maniacally...

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Im allergic to cats and cats are not as loyal as dogs..

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
cats are not as loyal as dogs..

Yea, cuz dogs are meat robots and have no free will(unless their programming is broken and in that case they start to randomly attack people etc)

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If war erupts i will automatically think about the consecquenses for me and try to minimise my loses. and find benefits. then its picking a side if the case seems worthy. And finding a "safe enough" way to fight the enemy. Such as derailing enemy cargo trains, fishing nets for ship propellers. making drones with weapons.(sounds awesome if you ask me) etc.

Teamwork is key.

http://open.spotify.com/track/6Q32Vkucx2qeuVyBd3NiFZ

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How cool would it have been if the topic was called "War was beginning.".

W

WALMART

If war erupts i will automatically think about the consecquenses for me and try to minimise my loses. and find benefits. then its picking a side if the case seems worthy. And finding a "safe enough" way to fight the enemy. Such as derailing enemy cargo trains, fishing nets for ship propellers. making drones with weapons.(sounds awesome if you ask me) etc.

Teamwork is key.

http://open.spotify.com/track/6Q32Vkucx2qeuVyBd3NiFZ

Find me when WW3 erupts.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:D

WW3 is a different thing, thats essensially armageddon. im getting 90% focused on surviving and not getting radiated to death if so.

Is it doable to make a radiation safe suit?

Must be a lead armor thingy basically i guess.

"Alpha radiation does not pass to paper or skin Beta radiation can easily pass through paper and skin, but not through a Thin sheet of lead (about 3cm) Gamma radiation can pass through all of the above easily, however it can not pass through thick lead (around 3m) and even thicker concrete. People working with gamma radiation have to use robots or wear very heavy, thick lead suites, and they still dont work with them directly

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_thick_does_lead_need_to_be_to_stop_radiation#ixzz1xr9irG7D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
build my own powerbase and kill anyone who challenge my rule.

Start a guerrilla army and drive out the invading forces.

burning and looting...

buy all the useful things and sell them back to the market at a higher price

So many things you can do other than hiding in a bunker and cry like a wimp..

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
eating tuna fish sandwhiches and theorizing on how the war could end quickly but doing nothing about that-INTP

Myrtle

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Well lets say communications is cut out and our leadership falls. I live about 220 klicks from the Capital in a small town...

Well I would do several things.

Organize; depending on how the war errupts in my area this will look diffrently but using the Union at our factory would be ideal for arranging a Militia and other importent functions, the favtory we work at could easily be transformed into making easialy mountable defenses for buildings for example, I used to work at a factory making hot dog bread and this factory is arranged to be able to feed the population in case of an emergency. Getting weapons would be good i imagine slingshots, batons and pressure powered nail guns would be easy to assemble at the factory.

I'm a MMA trainer as well and that facility have policemen, military, night guards and some local gang members training there so turning it into a training grounds wouldn't be to hard sense the know-how is there.

When organized we would need to protect this facilities and other important infrastructure, establish communications and start to plan counter attacks against the invading force (or in case of an military dictatorship the state). I dont know for sure how long one could hold a town thou unless you take out airstrikes and so on, si i guess resorting to guerilla warfare and moving camp every other day is the best option.

Getting some spies would be critical aswell.

I dont know where to stop so I'll stop here and se where the discussion goes :p

W

WALMART

I like all the answers.

I would like to be somewhere between grunt and higher level operations planning. Taking orders from someone like MatsNorway and ensuring they are carried out effectively would be about where I'd enjoy things.

Hopefully I'd side with the right people =/ lol.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No worries then. Safety first would be high up even in war.

Can`t fight when your dead.

For fun. whats your edcuation/work experience?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
people on this topic doesent seem to realize that if war erupts(someone attacking your country), you will be taken into war(or training if you havent gone into army and are male) whether you like it or not and are not asked what sort of way you would want to help the country..