• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] War Erupts...

Myrtle

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
people on this topic doesent seem to realize that if war erupts(someone attacking your country), you will be taken into war(or training if you havent gone into army and are male) whether you like it or not and are not asked what sort of way you would want to help the country..

That all depends it is the usual scenario, but it isent always like that. If a surprise overthrow of government with communications taken out like I said, coordinated assassinations of leading figures
and taken out important structures for establishing a counter attack then it would be another scenario.

Or if we're fighting our own government witch to me seems likley to happen in Greece, Spain, the US and other Countries. Civil War aswell.

But yeah I realized that but it makes for a boring scenario cause I refused military training signing a pacifist treaty. I'm not a hard pacifist but I will not take up arms by order of the state.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you will be taken into war(or training if you havent gone into army and are male) whether you like it or not and are not asked what sort of way you would want to help the country..

True that.

but..

Only the king can call me to arms. I have it on paper ;)

i fix ^^ trolololol.

In such a scenario im at "more" use in a factory etc.

Myrtle:
that only means you either go to prison or a work camp or similar. In countries like russia or worse they just shot you if you don`t have a decent reason.. or everyone does it.

Myrtle

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
that only means you either go to prison or a work camp or similar. In countries like russia or worse they just shot you if you don`t have a decent reason.. or everyone does it.

What scenario are you talking about? Refusing taking up arms? well in Sweden you can sign a paper saying that you are a Pacifist and then they can never enroll you (unless they change the law) into the army, however i can be forced to dig wells, build bridges or whatever.

And it dosent mean i go to prison or work camp, it means someone is going to try to send me to prison or work camp, there are plenty of times in history when people have rufused to go to war and been able to avoid prison.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'ld build an underground base for war refugees with me being the great commander of the thing. I'ld only accept woman in the city and found a pseudo religion making them think that i am their savior.

defense would be done by automated war robots, those are the easiest part in the plan :D

Myrtle

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'ld build an underground base for war refugees with me being the great commander of the thing. I'ld only accept woman in the city and found a pseudo religion making them think that i am their savior.

defense would be done by automated war robots, those are the easiest part in the plan :D

Yeah I think brainwashing a group of people when theres external threat and you control the resources should be fairly easy.

Reminds me of "how i stopped worrying and started to love the bomb" :D

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The entjs would sell guns to the highest bidder, the intps would be creating the super weapon to end the war, the intjs would be extinguished because all their functions would be taken over by robots/unmanned vehicles, the entps would be having sex with the women on the home front while their men are off at war :p

S

Society

coaxing STs to the front line...

to add a true story to the mix, the day after 9/11 i came to school singing:
"trade center is falling down falling down
the the trade center is falling down
my fair ally..."

to put that insensitivity into context:

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
to add a true story to the mix, the day after 9/11 i came to school singing:
"trade center is falling down falling down
the the trade center is falling down
my fair ally..."

I wouldn't recommend ever doing that again...

By the way, why is everyone so optimistic about what everyone would be doing? Where are all the cynics/pessimists?

You know, the prediction like... All of the NT's without combat training despair as they find that their theoretical plans don't translate into practice and watch as the invading armies slaughter everyone around them before inevitably coming for them. A few lucky ones escape the initial slaughter only to find their end as the nukes are inevitably unleashed and humanity comes to an end.

S

Society

Where are all the cynics/pessimists?
being cynical about others. it was asked in the NT forum where mostly NTs reside, asked about NTs, and NTs have ego's and like to compliment themselves.

i also noticed other types don't venture here as much other then the few NFs looking for relationship advice with NTs.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it was asked in the NT forum where mostly NTs reside, asked about NTs, and NTs have ego's and like to compliment themselves.

i also noticed other types don't venture here as much other then the few NFs looking for relationship advice with NTs.

Hmmm, I didn't even notice which forum it was in, hehe. My bad. :)