• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Quote Of The Day

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''I was an observer. I liked to listen rather than openly express myself. This trait is something that I've retained over the years.''

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn't have the power to say yes.''

''When I am able to resist the temptation to judge others, I can see them as teachers of forgiveness in my life, reminding me that I can only have peace of mind when I forgive rather than judge.''

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''Just think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.''

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
"To love means to open ourselves to the negative as well as the positive - to grief, sorrow, and disappointment as well as to joy, fulfillment, and an intensity of consciousness we did not know was possible before." -- Rollo May

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
“Any critique of realism must begin with a sober assessment of the horrors of peace.”

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
“I'm a very keen observer, and I'd like to think I have a good imagination.”
“You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right, like father like daughter. I’m not surprised.”

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
I like to say I know, I know, I know. Even I don't know, eventually I just know.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Black Friday is a crock of shit."

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type