• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Quote Of The Day

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
When a child asks you something, answer him, for goodness' sake. But don't make a production of it. Children are children, but they can spot an evasion quicker than adults, and evasion simply muddles 'em. ~Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird, Chapter 9, spoken by the character Atticus

Nicodemus

What makes you think so?
Books and lectures from as well as conversations with people who seemed to be Ne users. They mistake their theories for reality. My most recent and a very good example is a ENP docent of mine who, even when being made aware of the problem, instinctively assumes his interpretations to be engraved into reality.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
“Just be yourself and do what you want. Believe in the power of your imagination”

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
“There are two kinds of egotists: Those who admit it, and the rest of us.”
“Individualism is rather like innocence; there must be something unconscious about it.”

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
“There are two kinds of egotists: Those who admit it, and the rest of us.”
“Individualism is rather like innocence; there must be something unconscious about it.”

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh I'll do this one.

Me: What do you think of a guy who's reached age 35 and never married?

INTJ: There's only one reason for that, he's a reject.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why is there something rather than nothing?

Because INTJs have not destroyed the world yet.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''I used to lie in bed in my flat and imagine what would happen if there was a zombie attack.''

Daemon Corax

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
“Arrogance on the part of the meritorious is even more offensive to us than the arrogance of those without merit: for merit itself is offensive.” Friedrich Nietzsche's explanation regarding the raised eyebrows our so-called arrogance is met with.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
“A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise bird?”

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''I was born with a twin girl, but we are different. I never realize I had shared same traits and interest with someone whom I never knew before. I wish I was born as triplet.''
''It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.''

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
An observer is foolish when made wrong assumption, they should learn from experience. One mistake is enough to learn from it.
Less experiences can lead more difficulties, a young boy should learn from his sister.
Fear is a human instinct, just like hunger. Whether you like it or not, you become hungry. Similarly with fear. But I have learned to train myself to live with this fear.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''If falling in love is like taking off or flying, then love is like landing.''
''As for the long-term future: I am prepared to see in this a vision, not a mystical way but in a realistic way, of a population exchange on a much more important scale and including larger territories.''

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''I think I was born strong-willed. That's not the kind of thing you can learn. The advantage is, you stick to what you believe in and rarely get pushed out of what you want to do.''

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.''

''The most valuable gift you can receive is an honest friend.''

''Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.''

''Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about whom came, and never left your side...''

''Our first intuitions are the true ones.''

''Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.''

''Black and White parties arguing, I trust loyalty, I trust Napoleon Bonaparte.''

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''War is the last thing come in my mind. First thing first, I'd go with learning and arts.''

''We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.''

''No drug, suicide, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and power.''

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
''I think I was born strong-willed. That's not the kind of thing you can learn. The advantage is, you stick to what you believe in and rarely get pushed out of what you want to do.''

You never cite anybody, but it sounds like all your quote sayings come from a typing practice course.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
''The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.''

''There are no days in life as memorable as those which vibrated to some stroke of the imagination.''

''The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.''

''Little by little does the trick.''

''Lead me, follow me or get out of my way.''