• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Lazy INTJs?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Anyone out there like me? Doesn't it burn you when you can't your brain working sometimes? Like I have to be active, someone with my mindset talk...I'm aching. No offense to non INTJs....I just...ughhhhhh

I can't do my work. It hurts. ><"

Stupid thread...can't help it < doom

I'm now sticking you and Fireshield in the same category. You both are perfect examples of people obsessed with MBTI and put waaaaay too much stock in it. In fact, there is another teenage INTJ around who is just as obnoxious about it, I can't remember his name. There are days I have to switch off for my own good, and the good of everyone around me. Yes I have lazy days, everyone does. It has absolutely nothing to do with type.

Zhuli Lily Askar

It doesn't. But it is (or it can be) closely related to your ability to choose and direct change. So as you become more attuned to the way things work and gaining opportunities to decide your own course of action, the less it "hurts".

And excuse me while a rant a moment but the NFs are fond of calling this our "gooey center", and such a sobriquet so very much misses the essential connection to action, you'd think they were doing it on purpose, the freaks. *huff, huff, huff* <- blowing their houses down.

Think big, choose wisely, take a few chances... the question of "lazy" goes away and becomes.... something else.

I can't accept that it's normal nothing is wrong with me. I like a lot of NFs but its them I can describe as gooey. And don't stereotype.

Zhuli Lily Askar

I'm now sticking you and Fireshield in the same category. You both are perfect examples of people obsessed with MBTI and put waaaaay too much stock in it. In fact, there is another teenage INTJ around who is just as obnoxious about it, I can't remember his name. There are days I have to switch off for my own good, and the good of everyone around me. Yes I have lazy days, everyone does. It has absolutely nothing to do with type.

Who is fire shield?
You don't understand. I've been dealing with this for 2 years. Why am I obsessed?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Who is fire shield?
You don't understand. I've been dealing with this for 2 years. Why am I obsessed?

OMG 2 years??!! Why are you obsessed? I don't know but at the rate you're going, your head should blow off from stress over stupid shit by the time you're 20 so don't worry about it.

Zhuli Lily Askar

OMG 2 years??!! Why are you obsessed? I don't know but at the rate you're going, your head should blow off from stress over stupid shit by the time you're 20 so don't worry about it.

I'm dizzy.... I'll post later. No I mean I don't think I'm obsessed why do you?