• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Poll: NT's What is Your Favorite Genre of Music??

What is Your Favorite Genre of Music?

• Total voters

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Where would funk, soul or jazz go?

Edit: or reggae for that matter?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I,
the aristocrat
ghetto diplomat
and I'm blessed with the gift of rap
it's like that

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I voted for classical, but I really don't like opera, more instrumental. World/folk and "new age" are good, too. Don't get into the rest too much.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like quite a variety of things, including mixed genres such as Earthsuit and some Deftones stuff, How to Destroy Angels; broadway; instrumental/piano; movie soundtrack; classical; rock, alt rock, pop, alternate; indie pop like The Bird and The Bee; The Innocence Mission; etc.... More based on the music itself rather than the genre. I've even listened to symphonic metal.

depends on my mood.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I tend to lean towards folk-ish music. I'm also a fan of some hip-hop (bad hip-hop/rap, however, tends to be really, really terrible). There's a few things I like from virtually every genre (things get pretty dire when talking about country, especially modern country, and pop, especially modern pop).

I lean towards liking really awesome/unique/beautiful/insightful lyrics over a great beat or melody. I can appreciate that stuff (I listen to music without lyrics or lyrics in languages I don't understand often enough), but I've always appreciated lyrics more. Good folk and good hip hop are two genres that really frequently display really good lyricism in my opinion.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Electronic dance trance!

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Rock, hard rock, alternative rock, punk rock... and a little bit of metal (but I don't like it that much).

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I don't have a fav genre, I have artists (or songs) I like in most genre's.

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't really have a "favorite", but if I were forced to choose I'd say Electro based music.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rock, progressive rock/metal, symphonic metal, instrumental movie scores, some musicals.