• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Where do you like to go on vacation?

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Remote places with few people. Going to a city is the opposite of a vacation.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Remote places with few people. Going to a city is the opposite of a vacation.

Agreed. Though I guess I'm in the minority of INTPs that don't mind cities. Suburbs, though . . . they're the tenth circle of hell.

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
I think that INTPs with better developed Ne probably like travel more than the Ti heavy ones do. That's just a pet theory of mine, though.

Sounds about right to me. I love travel, and cities, and would definitely consider myself as heavily Ne as I can be without actually becoming an extrovert.

As for the OP: VEGAS!!! :)

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
probably. my Ne is way higher than my Ti, actually. :blush:

yea. Vegas. i have fond memories of that place. it's larger than life! :rofl1:

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
My INTP does not really like to travel. He HATES cities and is not particularly fond of nature (it lacks internet access and climate control and there are bugs in it). This is why I dream of buying an RV someday. I can travel. He can stay at 'home.' I can have nature. He can have climate control. We can still be together.

These are the reasons my INTP doesn't like camping, either. On the other hand he likes cities, museums, restaurants and bookstores.

He's agreed to go to Zion National Park someday soon. He can tolerate deserts, which are less muggy and buggy than other natural areas.

Jae Rae

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
He's agreed to go to Zion National Park someday soon. He can tolerate deserts, which are less muggy and buggy than other natural areas.

That's an excellent way to ease him into it. But Zion can be really, really crowded.

Joshua Tree would be even better for the crowd-intolerant. There's something about that place that really nourishes the soul. But go in May or October, when it's not blisteringly hot. I've taken camping-phobic girlfriends there for the reasons you mentioned. You don't even need a tent, really. Just sleep out under the stars.