• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP and World Domination

Who will dominate the world?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Architect (role variant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
The most powerful INTP in the world is George Soros!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-18927.html
The most powerful fictional INTP in the Star Wars universe is Darth Revan!

Nikola Tesla - INTJ Forum
Nikola Tesla wielded the greatest power in all of human history and was either ENTP, INTJ, or probably most likely INTP because it balances the 2.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/54880-what-type-yoda.html
Darth Yoda was either INFJ or probably more likely INTP because he was made like Albert Einstein.

Nassim Haramein is not famous enough to be typed, but in this video he acts similarly to the INTPs.

Famous INTPs - CelebrityTypes.com
Walter Russell is not famous enough to be typed either, but he is similar to INTP Leonardo da Vinci.

This indisputably proves that INTP is the ultimate type for world domination not INTJ!

Last edited:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The thread title says "INTP World domination" and then offers a poll about who will dominate the world....

I mean given the two options of the poll and considering the sentence above: I cant choose intp.

So guys, please gimme a reason ! :D

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You left out 'the Jews' in your poll options.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"I am Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith. Those who use the dark side are also bound to serve it. To understand this is to understand the underlying philosophy of the Sith. The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish."
―Darth Revan's avatar, to Darth Bane

"True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. There can be no compromise. Mercy, compassion, loyalty: all these things will prevent you from claiming what is rightfully yours. Those who follow the dark side must cast aside these conceits. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness. Those who accept the power of the dark side must also accept the challenge of holding on to it. By its very nature the dark side invites rivalry and strife. This is the greatest strength of the Sith: it culls the weak from our order. Yet this rivalry can also be our greatest weakness. The strong must be careful lest they be overwhelmed by the ambitions of those working beneath them in concert. Any master who instructs more than one apprentice in the ways of the dark side is a fool. In time, the apprentices will unite their strengths and overthrow the master. It is inevitable; axiomatic. That is why each Master must have only one student."

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord. The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side. If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle. The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve. This is the way it must be. My time here is ended. Take what I have taught you and use it well."

I don't think people can have a much closer philosophy to world domination then that.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You should either start or stop with the drugs. But since I told you that before and you said you are taking meds, maybe starting drugs could solve the 'problem'

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
GEORGE SOROS QUOTES - World Domination

1. It is not whether you are right or wrong that is important, but how much money you make when you are right and how much you lose when you are wrong.

2. I rely a great deal on animal instincts.

3. Playing by the rules, one does the best he can, irrespective of the social consequences. Whereas in making the rules, people ought to be concerned with the social consequences and not with their personal interests.

4. George opened all of our thinking to macroeconomic theory, and he made globalists of us all by making us understand the importance of geopolitical events on the U.S. economy. (Byron Wien, Morgan Stanley)

5. My approach works not by making valid predictions but by allowing me to correct false ones

6. The secret to my success is that I know that I will be wrong. I consider it strength to admit my mistakes. That allows me to stay in the game and fight another day

7. If investing is entertaining, if you are having fun, you are probably not making any money. Good investing is boring

8. An open society is a society which allows its members the greatest possible degree of freedom in pursuing their interests compatible with the interests of others

9. Bush’s war in Iraq has done untold damage to the United States. It has impaired our military power and undermined the morale of our armed forces. Our troops were trained to project overwhelming power. They were not trained for occupation duties.

10. I am not doing my philanthropic work, out of any kind of guilt, or any need to create good public relations. I’m doing it because I can afford to do it, and I believe in it.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Neither. INTXs are too busy trying to figure out Hitler's mbti type and which type is smartest. Besides, people are more likely to trust you when you aren't like :burns:(INTJ) or :nerd:(INTP).
You need to be more like :jesus:.

:jew:

ygolo

My termites win
Dude. If you have to officially rule the world, you're doing it wrong. :D

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
World domination sounds like it involves a lot of dreary maintenance work.....no thanks.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Clearly you have to be INTP.

These threads.............

HEY!!!!

... let's face it, between introverts, one of whom has a Je in the second slot vs a Pe, the Je will typically accomplish more in the real world. It's how they are oriented.

INTPs can sit around and think all day and feel like that was productive, without having done a damn thing externally. This is why it's hard for us to be successful, unless we happen to invent something important and don't have the idea stolen by someone else, or we happen to have our butts kicked around as kids and have had to develop some type of external moxie.

R

Riva

Who's the clown who voted INTP?

HEY!!!!
INTPs can sit around and think all day and feel like that was productive, without having done a damn thing externally. This is why it's hard for us to be successful, unless we happen to invent something important and don't have the idea stolen by someone else, or we happen to have our butts kicked around as kids and have had to develop some type of external moxie.

Oh dear I didn't know this.

R

Riva

...Of course you didn't. :alttongue:

PS. Were you kidding? You know, you can see who voted?

Ah it is a public poll. It only notifies if it is public or not before one votes it seems.

And I see who the clown is :laugh:.