• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type do you least like?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh I know.

I actually stole most of my molars from assorted hobos, but let's just keep that on the down-low. ;)

Whoa whoa whoa! ASSORTED hobos?! Now you're just lying to gain my admiration!!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is right with MBTIcentral

My least favourite type is an unhealthy one. Healthy individuals from all types, rock.

Winner

redacted

the liking everyone equally if they're happy comment seems like a cop out to me. types each have certain general trends. obviously some types have general trends you prefer more than other types...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the liking everyone equally if they're happy comment seems like a cop out to me. types each have certain general trends. obviously some types have general trends you prefer more than other types...

How about stupid people
not those of low intellect
they are no worse than a genius
but those people who are morally and mentally incapable of love or learning

or something to that affect

redacted

How about stupid people
not those of low intellect
they are no worse than a genius
but those people who are morally and mentally incapable of love or learning

or something to that affect

oops i said happy when i meant healthy.

anyways, i really don't get what you're saying there. can you explain that with different wording?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oops i said happy when i meant healthy.

anyways, i really don't get what you're saying there. can you explain that with different wording?

the type of people that i like the least are arrogant and egotistical people
i do not hate these people
i rather pity them
nevertheless,
it is very trying to be in their company for more than a second

aside from personal reasons
they also pose undue harm unto themselves, and therefore other people
which is something that grinds my gears of war

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could we please get back to the topic at hand??

ASSORTED HOBOS.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I tend to have more conflict with F's and J's more than T's and P's
They are unfortunately often really easy to piss off..
However, there are many XXFJ's I love and care for- like much of my family and friends!

The XXFJ's are often horrible to discuss things because any disagreement has the Fe shouting and getting all riled up and I just sort of either walk away or point out that the person's being unreasonable- which that person will often take as me saying that I think he or she is stupid and then I have to be like, "I'm saying something different." However, we always forgive each other- which is nice, :)

The annoying part is that many of these types are often so critical of you but then go beserk the one second you start criticizing them- unfortunately while I can easily see the positive side in just about anyone, I can easily see the negative side in anyone. It will help for law school, :-D
TJ's are often just as critical as FJ's but don't become "Queen Hypocrisy" if you start criticizing them- they either acknowledge or reject their own faults calmly and that's it.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The XXFJ's are often horrible to discuss things because any disagreement has the Fe shouting and getting all riled up and I just sort of either walk away or point out that the person's being unreasonable-
TJ's are often just as critical as FJ's but don't become "Queen Hypocrisy" if you start criticizing them- they either acknowledge or reject their own faults calmly and that's it.

I still think i'm an INTJ for these reasons
but thats about it

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ

Exactly, those kind of answers (liking everyone equally blah blah) make the question pointless because of course you wouldn't dislike someone who isn't unhealthy...which I suspect can sometimes be a cover for "understands my boundaries and is actually somewhat similar to me." This is a question about MBTI type anyway.

ESTP. I'm close to a couple, but most of the people who piss me off are ESTP.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Probably an emotionally unstable ESFJ. What right-minded person would stand in the war-path of an irrational, dogmatic extravert... with an obession with routine?

Coming into second would be ESTJ's. They're pushy, nagging individuals who appear to be immune to my amazing wittisisms.

My mum is an ESTJ. My brother is an unhealthy ESTP. Thank heavens I have an INTP for a dad. xD

R

Riva

ISTJ. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Must you use so many letters to express the dislike? :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Entjs are demons, but nobody ever listen to me, don't act all surprised if you don't wake up in the morning, means they finally decided to take over the world.
But I guess that only concerns ENTJ with some super strong J.
Being 100% P, one can understand the friction I guess.
I find them bossy, but they at least make sense, and I do understand the mechanics of their thinking, which depending on the person can either makes me agree and play along or just get all rambo about it.

the sensors, some are alright, but damn it, they can be so annoying. An NFJ can be indeed annoying to an entp. But on the other hand they are INTERESTING.
Which most sensors aren't (still relatively speaking)

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
ESTJ.

The absolute most important thing in life is not the proper way to load a dishwasher.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Damn! ESXX taking one hell of a beating. Extroverted Shallowness :)ninja:) can be draining but c'mon!

I think my least favorite type would probably be an ESXX too, actually :(
If I had one that is.

But Jeff, they're ALL nuts.

lol, not all.