• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type do you least like?

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I have no least favorite type as individual moral qualities have more to do with whether I like a person or not than their MBTI results. A person who's a jerk is still a jerk whether they're ESTJ or INFP.

Are ENTJs really that interested in establishing rules? I have always been under the impression that they just give commands that best fit the situation, rather than focus on set guidelines.

Honestly couldn't care less. As long as we get from point A to point B I have little interest in how we get there, with the rules or against them. Clever bending of the rules is encouraged for the sake of efficiency.

Badlands

MBTI Type
INTP
Generally, I don't naturally bond with any of the Guardian types too much except for the ISFJ, who I appreciate for their martyrdom and purity in ethical relations with others (at least the ones I know). STJs follow convention without much of a reason (antithetical to the INTP purpose), and ESFJs are masters at small talk, which is okay but most Ns want to approach conversations at a level of depth they rarely penetrate, even in their internal thoughts.

Artisans are usually okay. The Extraverted ones sometimes become too in-your-face and piss me off, though.

Some NTJs, usually the ones raised by Guardian parents, are even worse than the Guardians they were raised by. You can see this on NTJ forums and even sometimes around here that many of them will try to analyze the "inherent inferiority/superiority" of a certain type, the inferior ones usually being just about everyone BUT NTJs. NTPs tend to dislike moral absolutes altogether, especially those that are egocentric in nature. Over half of my dad's side is INTJs, however, and I think when SJs don't come into play with their upbringing they are very objective, logical, and pragmatic, qualities any NTP highly admires.

As for Idealists, I get along very well with NFPs because of my well developed Fi. INFJs are awesome too; my only sister who is one is one of the best siblings I could ask for. ENFJs are alright, but they can become really manipulative and/or vacuous to meet the "needs" of the situation.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
Generally, I don't naturally bond with any of the Guardian types too much except for the ISFJ, who I appreciate for their martyrdom and purity in ethical relations with others (at least the ones I know). STJs follow convention without much of a reason (antithetical to the INTP purpose), and ESFJs are masters at small talk, which is okay but most Ns want to approach conversations at a level of depth they rarely penetrate, even in their internal thoughts.

Artisans are usually okay. The Extraverted ones sometimes become too in-your-face and piss me off, though.

Some NTJs, usually the ones raised by Guardian parents, are even worse than the Guardians they were raised by. You can see this on NTJ forums and even sometimes around here that many of them will try to analyze the "inherent inferiority/superiority" of a certain type, the inferior ones usually being just about everyone BUT NTJs. NTPs tend to dislike moral absolutes altogether, especially those that are egocentric in nature. Over half of my dad's side is INTJs, however, and I think when SJs don't come into play with their upbringing they are very objective, logical, and pragmatic, qualities any NTP highly admires.

Having two SJ parents, I am curious... why do you think xNTJ types with SJ parents tend to have these issues?

FWIW I'm not the way you described.... arrogance is not one of the main things I struggle with (it's actually the opposite, low self-esteem has been a problem for years and is finally starting to get better). I do think that most SJs I've met have a hard time understanding me though, so I really am interested in what you have to say. :)

redacted

i guess i'd say ESTJ or ESFJ, but i could imagine getting along fine with a healthy one.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Definitely ISTJs!! These are 10 reasons why hate ISTJs...

1. work-a-holic
2. hates losing
3. always serious
4. stick to the tasks
5. only have the word "task" in their mind
6. Worship task as their "God"
7. not a friendly person
8. Annoying when in a bad mood
9. cold to strangers
10. And most important, world's poison!!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Definitely ISTJs!! These are 10 reasons why hate ISTJs...

1. work-a-holic
2. hates losing
3. always serious
4. stick to the tasks
5. only have the word "task" in their mind
6. Worship task as their "God"
7. not a friendly person
8. Annoying when in a bad mood
9. cold to strangers
10. And most important, world's poison!!

Wow, that's a little harsh. And inspecific.

And everyone's annoying when in a bad mood. I will claw people's fucking eyes out when I'm in a bad mood. My father mopes and yells when he's in a bad mood. My mother comes whining to me when she's in a bad mood. My brother goes through momentous periods of brooding when he's in a bad mood. Bad moods are annoying when you can't sympathize, and even if you can, well, they just become too much to deal with.

Well, I don't like people who think I'm always available for whatever they want me to do. I'm not. I need some fucking alone time sometimes. I usually have my own plans, but because I seem like I'm absolutely a loner people think that I have sooooo much free time on my hands that I'd like to spend with other people. "I understand you're busy, but would you do (something that sounds like it will take fifty hours) with me today?" If you're asking me that, you obviously DON'T understand that I'm busy, so stop saying it!

I have a tendency to hate a lot of what people do, but that's probably the worst.

And by this I don't mean this as an ES tendency. A lot of people do this. My father (who I think is actually INTP) will drag me off to show me this "really cool thing he made" even though it's likely to be this "really stupid thing he made" like last time. And then he accuses me of thinking it's stupid and just being down there out of pity. I'm not down there out of pity, I'm down there out of fear of what he'd do if I didn't follow him, and for some reason I just can't hide on my face that I'm annoyed out of my mind that I was interrupted.

I don't mind so much when I wasn't doing anything in particular or I wasn't planning on doing anything in particular after an event (in an "Ohh, look, that over there looks really cool!" "OMG do you want to go do that?" "Really?" "Really!" "Okay, sure!" fashion is fine) but when I have, it's about one of the most obnoxious things anybody can do.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
ESFJs really get on my last nerve.
They seem to think that my withdrawn nature is the same as being naive.
Sometimes I'm dumbfounded by their painfully obvious attempts to manipulate me into doing something for them. Actually thinking that I'd go for the crap they're putting in front of me is more insulting than trying to manipulate me in the first place.

That and the way they always seem to think that they're entitled to be in charge of everything.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I don't actually dislike any particular type, but anyone who falls into one of these catagories can be irriating.

-Selfish
-Arrogant (especially when they can't back it up... someone who is arrogant but is still very intelligent and capable I can respect and even enjoy talking to if they are otherwise ok)
-Controlling (i.e. I hate school administration that forces you to organize THEIR way. How idiotic! Do they really think that making people step out of their natural ways to work under a system that is simply not absolutely good or beneficial is going to help them? Bullocks! (love that word, credit to Jesus for using it in this thread and thus reminding me)
-Closed minded (like questioning my SANITY. Seriously questioning someone's sanity is a big deal, like questioning their gender! Only I can question my sanity :rofl1:)
-Unimaginative/boring
-People with a sense of entitlement (i.e. they are entitled to your assistance in trivial tasks they can do themselves. I've been manipulated many times, and I've learned to avoid it like the plague since, and I can't believe it when poeple act almost surprised or offended I didn't do something they can do themselves, especially when I doubt they would give me any real thanks or respect or anything if I did carry through with it)

I think ESTJ's probably, in my experience, fit these the most, but that doesn't mean most ESTJ's do, because I know many who don't (like my dad... he rarely shows these traits). Theoretically speaking, most EJ's might be like that to some degree, but only theoretically.

I think its dumb to dismiss an entire type altogether in the first place...

alicia91

I really don't dislike people who are a certain MBTI type, other than the fact that I have a hard time with strong Es (won't let you get a word in edgewise) an Js. Other than that, I'm OK with everyone. Just don't like people who are:

- loud
- selfish
- domineering
- overly sacrificing and let everyone know about it
- dumb
- rude
- judgemental

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Frankly, I'm only here to harvest brains. Ok, and livers.

Alright, alright, some pituitaries and maybe the odd spleen!

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
WHATEVER YOUR TYPE IS; YEAH, YOU

Sorry. But I mildly regret answering half-truthfully the first time.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WHATEVER YOUR TYPE IS; YEAH, YOU

Sorry. But I mildly regret answering half-truthfully the first time.

I hate you. Now give me your pancreas!

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I have a slightly tainted liver that's all yours.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I bet you say that to all the girls, you charmer!

Yeah, but sometimes I have to bust out the always effective lure of having nearly all of my original teeth. Just for the real classy ladies though...you know.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, but sometimes I have to bust out the always effective lure of having nearly all of my original teeth. Just for the real classy ladies though...you know.

Well, you must admit, in these days of Casual Fridays and flip-flops, original teeth are pretty fancy.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Well, you must admit, in these days of Casual Fridays and flip-flops, original teeth are pretty fancy.

Oh I know.

I actually stole most of my molars from assorted hobos, but let's just keep that on the down-low. ;)