• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type do you least like?

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
the only types i have ever really bumped heads with were those of the ESTJ type and ISFJs tend to annoy me for some reason, but that is probably just the unhealthy ones.

heart

heart on fire
..ISFJs tend to annoy me for some reason, but that is probably just the unhealthy ones.

Yes, ISFJ without good T development can be super irritating, but I find them easy to deal with in the way of ...er...trying to avoid unpleasant interactions. They don't seem as keen to start BS or mind games as the unhealthy ESFJ do. The unhealthy ISFJ just seem to sink into their own paranoia.

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
I somehow just can't get along with INTJs, no matter how hard I try.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
I'm generally put off by strong E's. Otherwise, I can't pinpoint one least favorite type.

I have a quick, semi-off topic question:

Are ENTJs really that interested in establishing rules? I have always been under the impression that they just give commands that best fit the situation, rather than focus on set guidelines.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
E's that get annoyed because I don't feel like talking. I don't think I know the types well enough to pinpoint which would be one was my least favorite. I don't think it would be ENFP or ENTJ though.

quaeresne

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't dislike any particular type. People within types can vary so much that it is pointless for me to make a generalization. I have known wonderful and nasty people of many different types. Any cognitive function(s) or combination thereof can influence a person's character and habits in a way that I might view positively or negatively. I have known ESTJs, ENFJs, and ISFPs that I utterly despise, and also those same types that I get along great with.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
ESFJ's that aren't brought up right.

ESFJs who have not had the advantage of developing their own values by weighing them against a good external value system may develop very questionable values. In such cases, the ESFJ most often genuinely believes in the integrity of their skewed value system. They have no internal understanding of values to set them straight. In weighing their values against our society, they find plenty of support for whatever moral transgression they wish to justify. This type of ESFJ is a dangerous person indeed. Extraverted Feeling drives them to control and manipulate, and their lack of Intuition prevents them from seeing the big picture. They're usually quite popular and good with people, and good at manipulating them. Unlike their ENFJ cousin, they don't have Intuition to help them understand the real consequences of their actions. They are driven to manipulate other to achieve their own ends, yet they believe that they are following a solid moral code of conduct.

This is pretty much an exact description of my last roommate. I hated her guts, and she couldn't understand why she couldn't manipulate me into being her friend.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
MEAN and DUMB.

(Again) I agree with CC.
And with Geoff and Blakcmail in that using MBTI in terms of types you dislike seems weird since it should help understand irritation by differences...

Ditz

MBTI Type
INTP
Ugggh, ESFJs, or at least one particular ESFJ. Superficial, judgemental, controlling, and selfish. Oh and trying to teach them logic ... I was a logic tutor for a different ESFJ (I think) for a short time, and I might have well just rattled on at her in russian for an hour.:doh: She was a really nice lady though.

I don't dislike ESFJs though. My mom is an ESFJ and I love her more than anyting. They can just be sooo frustrating sometimes.

WillMagic

MBTI Type
INTP
ESTJ, ESFJ. I have almost nothing in common with these people. They are the enforcers of stupid rules.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I tend to have troubles with strong Es and strong Js but that's because I'm annoyed easily at people who can keep things organized and is always on the go and talking non stop. And really strong Js if I live with them, I look like a slob next to my INFJ room mate (I am a slob, but she just makes me look worse). I can deal with strong Es I just need a break from them sooner then weaker Es and Is

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Who I like and dislike is mostly independent of type. However, at work I dislike working with ESXJs - even if I like them when we're not working on things together.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Are ENTJs really that interested in establishing rules? I have always been under the impression that they just give commands that best fit the situation, rather than focus on set guidelines.
In my experience, ENTJ most often offer very good suggestions, not orders. They usually have some background information or something else valuable that'll make their suggestions good, avoiding the need to order people around.

If the one has an inferior negotiating position with an ENTJ, the ENTJ may often act as "The System", enforcing the harsh consequences of the other's inferiority. For example, a subordinate demanding more wage, despite having no bargaining power. ENTJ much resembles ENTP in this regard.

I still find ENTJ's way nicer than what they have with many other types. ENTJ usually think globally and aren't corrupted from power.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
My least favourite type is an unhealthy one. Healthy individuals from all types, rock.
I will have to agree with Goeff here :blush: I can't think of a healthy individual who I've really disliked, but I can think of plenty of unhealthy ones who I disliked regardless of type! :)

I agree with Geoff too. But I disagree with his comma use.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I agree with Geoff too. But I disagree with his comma use.

Yes, I do too. Very poor comma use. Still, I don't disagree with your message as much as I do with the spelling of Geoff in the post you responded to :devil:

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
I have the odd issue with Es of all kinds, but ESFPs have the most likelihood of getting on my goat. I can watch them on the big screen, no problem, but spend a night in their company? I get the feeling they don't like NTs either. I feel like telling them quietly to stop fucking smiling; why are they always so happy? And no, I don't wanna go to the party and I don't want to have SP *fun*.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Most Sensors annoy me, but I also have to agree with an earlier poster that people of all types eventually irritate me. In small doses I am fine but spending too much time with anyone can turn me into a nasty piece of work. I require time to myself.