• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type do you least like?

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
What type do you least like and why? This is for other NTs, but I'm interested to what other people might have to say.

For me I have really come to not like darker ENFJ.
What I despise is they tend to use their excellent social skills to control others, the whole manipulative factor is just a taboo for me, like using your powers for evil or something along those lines. Of course INTJ might use their powers for evil too... but the whole social manipulation of others just seems down right wrong to me, especially if one is aware of what they are doing.

Royal Xavier

MBTI Type
INXP
My least favorite type might be ESFJ, though I'm not positive because I don't actual know many of them.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My least favourite is ESTJ's. That's because I hate ineffective systems and rules that should only apply to retards and sheep :D That's the type that is bound to irritate me the most, almost to the point where I bash their face with or into heavy objects. :steam:
But there are a couple of them that are nice, too.
I like creating systems and rules to improve efficiency, comfort etc, not follow already made rules that are stupid and there for no good reason. Bollocks!

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
ESTJ, and a whole bunch of ISTJs together. conservatism, pedantism, blind adherence to authority, AND forcing their way, the *right* way, onto you.

Anathema to an intp. :sick:

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
My least favourite type is an unhealthy one. Healthy individuals from all types, rock.

Royal Xavier

MBTI Type
INXP
It's hard to pinpoint what exactly bothers me about them, that's the reason I'm unsure. They can be overly talkative and sort of annoying, I guess.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
People of all types piss me off sooner or later.

I find that Variants play the biggest role in weather I get along with someone or not.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
It's hard to pinpoint what exactly bothers me about them, that's the reason I'm unsure. They can be overly talkative and sort of annoying, I guess.

Maybe you should have just said, I don't like extroverts :)

Understandable.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My least favourite type is an unhealthy one. Healthy individuals from all types, rock.

I will have to agree with Goeff here :blush: I can't think of a healthy individual who I've really disliked, but I can think of plenty of unhealthy ones who I disliked regardless of type! :)

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
^ hm. ok, good point. had forgotten about that. :blush: yeps. any type who's balanced is good. :)

Royal Xavier

MBTI Type
INXP
lol, I do like some extraverts; it's just that ESFJs tend to insist on talking even when nobody's really listening.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Alright so I think we have settled that no one likes unhealthy others.

So we can all agree that we don't like people who are unlikeable. :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:yes: Dislikeable people are thoroughly dislikable!

I must admit though- unhealthy ExxJs are holy terrors who I would rather crawl through the ventillation system to avoid than interact with!

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
ESTP. INFPs are probably their second favorite marks, next to ISFPs.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I will have to agree with Goeff here :blush: I can't think of a healthy individual who I've really disliked, but I can think of plenty of healthy ones who I disliked regardless of type! :)

I will have to agree with Geoff and Whatever too...

(Though I'd be curious to know what we mean when we say "healthy type") :whistling:

Anyway, the MBTI was designed to improve interactions with people, not to scare or bully them.

Meatbot

MBTI Type
INTP
My least favourite is ESTJ's. That's because I hate ineffective systems and rules that should only apply to retards and sheep :D That's the type that is bound to irritate me the most, almost to the point where I bash their face with or into heavy objects. :steam:

ESTJ: You will follow my rule because we've always done it that way.
ENTJ: No. My rule is more efficient. You will follow my rule.
Me: No. Both rules suck. I'm not going to listen to either of you.

My least favorite is the ENTJ, and for much the same reason you dislike the ESTJ: I don't want to follow your rules and you try to make me follow them. Your rules may be slightly more justifiable and efficient than those of the ESTJ, but they don't work for me and I resent the attempts at control. I work best when doing things my own way.

But the ENTJ is worse than the ESTJ because they actually enjoy telling you what to do, while the ESTJ sees it as their duty. ENTJs come off as extremely narcissistic and controlling. They are too much into methodologies instead of results. Who cares how I do it as long as I get the results you want?

Second worst is the ESFJ, with their anal-retentive BS.

Any EJ is bad. They all know how it should be done and they all want to tell you.

ESTPs can be cocky assholes.

heart

heart on fire
I find unhealthy ESFJ the most difficult to deal with. Their critical T shadow as slave to their corrupted Fe...ugh. Absolutely the worst!

ESFP with corrupted judgement second, the lying and CYA.

Really hardnosed ESTJ with poorly developed Fi next, but at least one can predict their behavior better than the unhealthy ESFJ.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
INTPs, but that's still about a 5 on a scale of 10. I find active dislike to be wasted labor.