• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's: How easy is it for you to express your emotions?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well for my ENTP dad anger and domineering rage sure show very clearly as well as maniacal laughter and emotionally biased arguments.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So you base a lot of your arguments on emotion?

I am not ENTP but I could be IxTP so this thread doesn't include me but anyways I base my arguments on what I think is just.

A

A window to the soul

So can't easily express your emotions through words?

Did you notice the long pause? It's not easy expressing my emotions about expressing my emotions. -kidding-

Once I figure out how I feel, expression isn't hard.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It depends how aware I am of them. I'm usually doing something, focused on being as efficient as possible, thinking about three other things at the same time..there doesn't always seem like there's time and room for pondering those but I'm doing it more than I used to.

It's not hard. It just takes inner focus on what's going on inside, then putting words to the feelings. Convincing myself to prioritize and take the time is the trick.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My ex neighbor is an ENTP, one day after a stressful day at work he recounted a story that involved his now deceased mother. He broke down in tears at one point, I felt very awkward. He was often emo, ok daily, usually work related ¨oh woe is me, my life sucks¨ while never taking solid steps to improve his lot. Reminisced a lot about his younger days when he had $$$. Definately working on his Si imo. He was older, late 40s.

When not doing his math tutoring online or posting math help on some website he was a fun guy to talk to. We could take any subject and run around in circles for hours without really deciding or concluding anything. Fun. He laughed a lot when we´d have those sorts of discussions.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
My ex neighbor is an ENTP, one day after a stressful day at work he recounted a story that involved his now deceased mother. He broke down in tears at one point, I felt very awkward. He was often emo, ok daily, usually work related ¨oh woe is me, my life sucks¨ while never taking solid steps to improve his lot. Reminisced a lot about his younger days when he had $$$. Definately working on his Si imo. He was older, late 40s.

When not doing his math tutoring online or posting math help on some website he was a fun guy to talk to. We could take any subject and run around in circles for hours without really deciding or concluding anything. Fun. He laughed a lot when we´d have those sorts of discussions.

That's how I often get. It's good to know that there are some ENTP's with emotions out there.

Klondike Pete

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
Hi all, I'm new here.

Anyway, in answer to the question, I show emotion pretty easily. Most of the time I'm a happy guy, laughing, and making others laugh.

lost

I'm still learning to be comfortable with the emotions, more mine than others. I find it easier to share through writting. Eventhough I have good verbal skills.I usually keep things to myself as I think it's the right and best thing to do about emotions most of the time. With people I feel close to, I can open up easily if I want to. Although I keep it short.

I have no problem with expressing positive emotions. I don't see the point of focusing on the negative. I just deal with it on my own. It's hard but it makes me strong. But I'm there if my friends are in trouble.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
It's so wierd because I keep testing ENTP but yet I am ridiculously emotional. It makes no sense.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's so wierd because I keep testing ENTP but yet I am ridiculously emotional. It makes no sense.

Yea. This.

Sometimes it's painfully emotional in my purview. Other times it's like an oblivion to emotion. I don't get it either.