• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] differences between ENTP and ESTP?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Guys, no, he's helping invent typology because that's what ENTP's do. They invent things.

Ne doms are way in tuned to the immediate environment, you guys must not know the definition of Se at all... They like... um. well they do something else I think.

Your type reads enfp, was that the 'royal you' ? :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your type reads enfp, was that the 'royal you' ? :D

um, yeah. I don't know what it means but, you know. I catch the ball, and I have all my water balloons in my fanny pack all ready because I saw that coming and I totally wasn't thinking about something else all together. And that ESTP doesn't stand a chance btw. Because he's being an ESTP over there. They just do simple activities like throw the ball when we always come back with the more complex activity and stuff and that's what makes us Ne doms, right?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I mean it couldn't be Ni that saw it coming, right guys? You guys are silly.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Uh I wouldnt mess with estps. Some of the most powerful drug barons I knew were estps. They have a lot in common with entps, they have that tough face on the outside but on the inside they want to be cared for. The main difference most often is they dont talk about starships all day long and actually take things seriously. :)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uh I wouldnt mess with estps. Some of the most powerful drug barons I knew were estps. They have a lot in common with entps, they have that tough face on the outside but on the inside they want to be cared for. The main difference most often is they dont talk about starships all day long and actually take things seriously. :)

What if the starship happened to be their immediate environment?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION], I hope you have a clue now.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What if the starship happened to be their immediate environment?

Well thats a good question. I could only speak for myself: my basis fuel is a challenge of the status quo and something like an endless quest. I couldnt even tell you what I am looking for just that I am always unhappy with how things are. I am grumpy and find critic in everything. Then when I discover a new thing, like for example a photonic computer, I am excited and happy like a child. This lasts for some days and then I get back to grumpy. I havent yet figured out why that is so. It is tho very taxing for people in your vicinity who aint that way. So my answer would be, if they were on a spaceship there would be other things intresting, outside of the spaceship. It's a ongoing longing for something different than what exists. Something my best estp buddy could never comprehend. But I never asked him to, still it always left me feeling alone and somehow damaged or weird in comparison to him.

A

Anew Leaf

Well, [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION], I hope you have a clue now.

I don't. :sadbanana: I am gratified to have concrete proof to use against the naysayers who all think I have mistyped myself.

I'll never be as aware of my surroundings as you cool ne-dom kids are. :cry:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't. :sadbanana: I am gratified to have concrete proof to use against the naysayers who all think I have mistyped myself.

I'll never be as aware of my surroundings as you cool ne-dom kids are. :cry:

nay say! (takes out one of my nifty water balloons to throw at Saturned and breaks all of them in my bag by accident) :sadbanana:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think they're alike at all usually... There may be the rare person like Charlie sheen... Which one is he? Or is he an enfp with narcissistic personality disorder??

I think it's easier to confuse esfp with estp or entp with enfp

I'd say estps seem very grounded in reality and entps seem very not.

Permabanned
I don't think they're alike at all usually... There may be the rare person like Charlie sheen... Which one is he? Or is he an enfp with narcissistic personality disorder??

I'll agree somewhat. While acknowledging their ability to GSD, the overall demeanor can seem short-sighted. Ofc I might be biased /Ne dom :whistling:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha oh right I should've known!! Or ISK!!! :cheese:

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

There are lots of similarities...they are unlike each other to a degree though

edit; ENTP and ESTP, should of just quoted the first part. But if you had them both in a room doing their usual business you could tell how similar they are, not that they're the same

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which ones are you referring to?

KDude

One usually carries a lot of swagger about them. And one doesn't. It's not that complicated.

That said, I think ENTPs are usually cooler.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They're so different!!! IMO way more obvious then esfp and enfp

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTPs make better gangsters, and ENTPs make better nerds.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One usually carries a lot of swagger about them. And one doesn't. It's not that complicated.

That said, I think ENTPs are usually cooler.

ENTPs have swagger too. Certainly compared to, say, an INTJ at least.