• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How would you reconcile with an INTP?

meowmeow

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My INTP / INFJ (he usually gets INTP) boyfriend of 3 years decided to break up with me four weeks ago. I haven't spoken to him since. His reason was because 'he wasn't sure if he loved me' and was wondering if he could be happier on the other side. He seemed pretty unsure of his decision at first and seemed really upset when I told him I needed some space on my own after when he tried to contact me.

Towards the end of the relationship he got really withdrawn, and was talking to another girl for 5 months.. I did ask him if it was because of her that he wanted to end it, but he said it wasn't, and stopped talking to her for a while. He has resumed contact with her again.

I know there isn't a definite guarantee to get him back, but he seemed really upset initially, my friends once spotted him hanging about the coffee joint he knows i frequent , and seemed really hurt when i returned him all his things.. so I'm just wondering if there is a chance for me to reconcile with him, and how i should go about doing it :shock: