User Tag List

First 27353637

MBTI
    Fool

I always have to light more posibilities to my Intj dad , They can't abstract very fast so they need a litle time to think .
    But man they are very fast to create a reality that they are the center of the universe xD.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    POS

By Issues: I shall assume you mean hilarious crap I've witnessed from intjs ? OKAY.

-ALL of the clothes and combovers.
    -When you guys are forced to emotionally comfort someone via social convention.
    -Trying to be subtle or indirect.
    -When you finally 'cut-loose' or get super drunk lol.
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam, YOUR FACE

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    This is fascinating to me. I hope I'm not derailing here. INTJs are intelligent and analytical and introverted. If you spend a lot of time alone how do you not understand yourself to a fair degree? Please don't be offended by this I'm not judging, I'm trying to grasp it. Is it because you spend so much time analyzing and compiling data about external information that you overlook your internal processes? Or is it because understanding yourself means dealing with and understanding emotions? Or both?
    You weren't asking me but here goes. Solitude for me is often used to understand the world, a particular issue or whatever. I suppose personal insight about oneself could come from that but at least in my case that isn't really the goal. To your point however, this is how I came about studying MBTI, Typing and the rest because I was kind of fed up with not understanding other people.

It's been rather comforting to know that there's nothing wrong with me.

Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    Couldn't this be fairly true of ISTJs as well? I would think these would all be common issues for either.
    My experience with ISTJ's has been that they're governed almost by pragmatism. I think a lot of INTJ's could more often be categorized as a twisted sort of idealism.

When presented with a new method, an ISTJ might say "The old way has been proven to work on a reliable basis." In that same situation, an INTJ's answer might be "My way works better". An ISTJ might seek to maintain something familiar as long as it's functional. But an INTJ might be willing to take a risk on a new approach to something which might work better.

We're both data-driven but I think ISTJ's simply use data differently. ISTJ's use data to perfect a system whereas INTJ's might use data to create a new system.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    More like socially recalcitrant. Even when we know what people want or expect us to do socially, we often won't do it because it is "stupid".
    God yes.

Quote Originally Posted by JihadiJohn View Post
    Close-minded, think they're always right, narcissistic, dogmatic, illogical, if they're called out on their crap they say "you're misunderstanding me" as a way to shirk off any sort of criticism or responsibility for their actions.
    This ignores the possibility that you might actually be misunderstanding them.

Quote Originally Posted by ASophisticatedZebra View Post
    By Issues: I shall assume you mean hilarious crap I've witnessed from intjs ? OKAY.

-ALL of the clothes and combovers.
    -When you guys are forced to emotionally comfort someone via social convention.
    -Trying to be subtle or indirect.
    -When you finally 'cut-loose' or get super drunk lol.
    True.

It's true.
    Repeat after me: "Wocka, wocka, wocka". See? That wasn't so hard, now was it?
    Likes Population: 1 liked this post

MBTI
    Fool

Can Intj write something good ? .. really anything of what they said can be alot shorter , still they make it alot longer just to bore people ( most of the time the concept they try to explain is really a joke).

MBTI
    IIII
    Enneagram
    555 sp

My biggest issues with INTJs:
    - they solve all the problems
    - goddammit
    - much direct
    - very effective
    - various wow
    - kneel before the master race

Kidding.

Generally I'd only have problems if they
    - have high Te with no Fi to accompany it, or
    - if they are too socially/environmentally aloof that it cripples themselves (high Ni-Fi lower Te, dead Se? Not sure).
    - the elitist ones (few needles in between the INTJ haystack)

I think I've barely found any who are that bad, though...? Mostly young'uns, who might not even be INTJ for sure.
    Even if I try rack my head for something particularly negative I can't really find any aside from the elitism. Even the more common stuff like 'intellectual arrogance' is not isolated to INTJs (though I can't recall ever finding any like that. Ironically I've seen more IXFJ being intellectually arrogant than INTJs, the INTJs I have met just know their shit, no need to flaunt).
    S K Y K I N G
    I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    Can Intj write something good ? .. really anything of what they said can be alot shorter , still they make it alot longer just to bore people ( most of the time the concept they try to explain is really a joke).
    Know! Reading are very harderest, yes?
    Repeat after me: "Wocka, wocka, wocka". See? That wasn't so hard, now was it?

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Know! Reading are very harderest, yes?
    can intj be 1w2 ? that is boring man ... almost any intj or intp i know is 5wsomeshit , Any Nt without 5 E is just like a dog without tail.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Ni-Te tends to be impractical. They'll get some trouble with practical aspect, unless they successfully works on their unconscious side.

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    You weren't asking me but here goes. Solitude for me is often used to understand the world, a particular issue or whatever. I suppose personal insight about oneself could come from that but at least in my case that isn't really the goal. To your point however, this is how I came about studying MBTI, Typing and the rest because I was kind of fed up with not understanding other people.

It's been rather comforting to know that there's nothing wrong with me.

My experience with ISTJ's has been that they're governed almost by pragmatism. I think a lot of INTJ's could more often be categorized as a twisted sort of idealism.

When presented with a new method, an ISTJ might say "The old way has been proven to work on a reliable basis." In that same situation, an INTJ's answer might be "My way works better". An ISTJ might seek to maintain something familiar as long as it's functional. But an INTJ might be willing to take a risk on a new approach to something which might work better.

We're both data-driven but I think ISTJ's simply use data differently. ISTJ's use data to perfect a system whereas INTJ's might use data to create a new system.

God yes.

This ignores the possibility that you might actually be misunderstanding them.

True.

It's true.
    Oof those things under a spoiler is exactly why I miss having an INTJ person to run to. Such strategic genius.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken
    Likes Magnus liked this post