User Tag List

First 2634353637 Last

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post

What is your e-type Sacrophagus if you don't mind me asking...as well as your instinctual variants? From everything you say you seem so physically (and verbally) affectionate which is interesting to me merely because I've never seen it. I mean, my dad is super physically affectionate with my Mom but that's it...no one else and I mean no one. He is so loving but doesn't use the common channels of expression...

E-type 8, is what I think, but the way I lead is much different than anyone I have ever met.
    I still didn't put my finger on the other components though.

You see, Starry, I've known myself quite well, and that knowledge allowed me to understand others more. The way I see myself is dichotomous.

First mode is the utterly manly man. He's serious, decisive, emanates authority, epic, and infinitely confident. He can cross a high way with complete confidence that all other drivers will stop in respect to his augusteness. He embodies leadership, honor and core masculinity.

Second mode is the maliciously charming man. He's charming, flirty, loving, physical, knows he's the shit and is very passionate. He knows that he always gets what he wants, and does everything unpologetically, with a very light-hearted but prideful smile. He'll graciously take your hand, and as if he stopped the ticks of time, he will gaze into your eyes deep in your soul and read your most intimate thoughts.

These mods come to play according to situations.

I command my surroundings and exact my thoughts with Te, and call upon Ni to allow me a better understanding of the events and clues laying around.
    The other bits of my personality are labyrinthine in a way they're mixed together in an unprecedented exquisitely organized entropy. Ergo, I can't relate fully to any E-types no matter what combination there is.

All of us are way more complex than that,and certainly if we're constantly evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    E-type 8, is what I think, but the way I lead is much different than anyone I have ever met.
    I still didn't put my finger on the other components though.

You see, Starry, I've known myself quite well, and that knowledge allowed me to understand others more. The way I see myself is dichotomous.

First mode is the utterly manly man. He's serious, decisive, emanates authority, epic, and infinitely confident. He can cross a high way with complete confidence that all other drivers will stop in respect to his augusteness. He embodies leadership, honor and core masculinity.

Second mode is the maliciously charming man. He's charming, flirty, loving, physical, knows he's the shit and is very passionate. He knows that he always gets what he wants, and does everything unpologetically, with a very light-hearted but prideful smile. He'll graciously take your hand, and as if he stopped the ticks of time, he will gaze into your eyes deep in your soul and read your most intimate thoughts.

These mods come to play according to situations.

I command my surroundings and exact my thoughts with Te, and call upon Ni to allow me a better understanding of the events and clues laying around.
    The other bits of my personality are labyrinthine in a way they're mixed together in an unprecedented exquisitely organized entropy. Ergo, I can't relate fully to any E-types no matter what combination there is.

All of us are way more complex than that,and certainly if we're constantly evolving.

I love it when people share of themselves like this. I'm fascinated by people but to read personal descriptions like this...it's a story and compass to me. Thank you so much for taking the time.

Permabanned

Close-minded, think they're always right, narcissistic, dogmatic, illogical, if they're called out on their crap they say "you're misunderstanding me" as a way to shirk off any sort of criticism or responsibility for their actions.
    Likes PumpkinMayCare liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JihadiJohn View Post
    Close-minded, think they're always right, narcissistic, dogmatic, illogical, if they're called out on their crap they say "you're misunderstanding me" as a way to shirk off any sort of criticism or responsibility for their actions.
    This is absolutely true sometimes. Especially when we are younger. But some of us do grow out of it.
    Likes JihadiJohn liked this post

Junior Member Oppressive_Laughter's Avatar
    MBTI
    JTNI

INTJ is one of the hardest classes to play in the early game. However, if you level up social skills in the optional college DLC, it will make things a lot easier. I'm only a quarter-way through on my first INTJ playthrough though. Does anyone here have tips for the romantic relationship mechanics?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressive_Laughter View Post
    INTJ is one of the hardest classes to play in the early game. However, if you level up social skills in the optional college DLC, it will make things a lot easier. I'm only a quarter-way through on my first INTJ playthrough though. Does anyone here have tips for the romantic relationship mechanics?
    Don't try. Just be yourself, do your thing, and be alert for opportunities.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressive_Laughter View Post
    Keep grinding on the social skills. That class is way underpowered in those and can really kill you in the late game.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

For sensors INTJ can be very unrealistic type like they treat with one NF literally. Things go better with ST when we called illogical, slow and sensitive especially if you have STP or lazy and unproductive if you have STJ.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTJ Ni

issues?! hmpph! we are perfect you hear!!?!! perfect!!!!
    but what about that cocky attitude you are emitting right now mr perfect?
    ah...true

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Hard time communicating - They can have difficulty communicating what is in their mind to others. Sometimes, they are vague and cannot easily express the reasons for the way they think.
    This is a very real limitation. But there are ways around it. I've been dating an ISFJ for a long time now and she has my number like nobody I've ever seen before. She knows what I'm thinking so invariably when I fail to verbalize my thoughts, what I assume is her Fe will pick up the meaning, intent and even most of the nuances of what I'm trying to say. Communication between us is unusual, I will admit, but it is functional.

I should add this is an almost completely one-way street. I cannot similarly "read her mind". But that has never been necessary since she's able to speak better than I can.

On paper we shouldn't be able to stand each other's company but what can you do?
    Repeat after me: "Wocka, wocka, wocka". See? That wasn't so hard, now was it?
    Likes highlander liked this post