User Tag List

First 253334353637 Last

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    Common INTJ Issues: Not handling the urge to invade the Stock markets.
    Surely that will handle itself unless you own entire GDPs worth of money.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

Oddly socially aware but socially dense at the same time.
    Likes Poki liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FutureInProgress View Post
    Oddly socially aware but socially dense at the same time.
    More like socially recalcitrant. Even when we know what people want or expect us to do socially, we often won't do it because it is "stupid".
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    More like socially recalcitrant. Even when we know what people want or expect us to do socially, we often won't do it because it is "stupid".
    At least from my experience, it seems to go beyond that especially with the less self-assured variety. There just seems to be an unintentional obliviousness sometimes. I have had many civil discussions regarding social interactions and dynamics and it didn't completely register with them until after the fact. But at the same time, they can be quite quick to pick up on behavioral patterns.

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Not really an issue, but it is hard to make us feel guilty.
    Likes LaBambi liked this post

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by FutureInProgress View Post
    At least from my experience, it seems to go beyond that especially with the less self-assured variety. There just seems to be an unintentional obliviousness sometimes. I have had many civil discussions regarding social interactions and dynamics and it didn't completely register with them until after the fact. But at the same time, they can be quite quick to pick up on behavioral patterns.
    Have you seen my INTJ report? :hi:
    Likes Tilt liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Have you seen my INTJ report? :hi:
    I skimmed through it just now. It's pretty good. It seems to correspond well with how I have interacted with INTJs. Usually logical, but emotional ambiguity seems to be kryptonite as if they are stalling to gather more objective data to take action. It sometimes seems to cause inaction and indecision.

In some ways, I help my INTJ friend validate what he already knows by giving him my FeNi style explanations of how certain people manipulations and motivations to further expand his framework.

Not really an issue, but it is hard to make us feel guilty.

My Dad still feels guilty about bringing all of us kids too close to some dangerous mountain goats (true story... he brings this up at least once a year and we are all like "Dad, you didn't know...")
    Likes SurrealisticSlumbers liked this post

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    My Dad still feels guilty about bringing all of us kids too close to some dangerous mountain goats (true story... he brings this up at least once a year and we are all like "Dad, you didn't know...")
    He loves you dearly and purely. Not just anyone is allowed that spot in our hearts. If I was in his stead, I'd probably mention the story in a very playful way, put a smile on my daughter's face, hug her, kiss her forehead and state how thankful I am that she was unharmed.
    Likes Tilt liked this post

He loves you dearly and purely. Not just anyone is allowed that spot in our hearts. If I was in his stead, I'd probably mention the story in a very playful way, put a smile on my daughter's face, hug her, kiss her forehead and state how thankful I am that she was unharmed.

I think... when you are someone that has raised a large family... and the worst thing that can be said about you...your greatest fuck-up is that once on a hike with your kids you said "What the hell is that? Well, I'll be damned those are mountain goats. Can you see them?..."

^you are someone that should really let go of the whole mountain goat thing (I think this story speaks to his caliber).

If my dad ever kissed me on the forehead though... for the rest of my life I would have to live with the suspicion that my dad was abducted and replaced with a pod person...and that would be terrible.

What is your e-type Sacrophagus if you don't mind me asking...as well as your instinctual variants? From everything you say you seem so physically (and verbally) affectionate which is interesting to me merely because I've never seen it. I mean, my dad is super physically affectionate with my Mom but that's it...no one else and I mean no one. He is so loving but doesn't use the common channels of expression...