• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
In the words of Fry: I'm bored, this is boring. You've all been as vitriolic as you can, and all I feel is faintly amused. We need to create a 'Haters' thread about a type that actually gives a shit about what people think of them like NFs! :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In the words of Fry: I'm bored, this is boring. You've all been as vitriolic as you can, and all I feel is faintly amused. We need to create a 'Haters' thread about a type that actually gives a shit about what people think of them like NFs! :)

Sorry dude, those already exist :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Great, now I can really upset someone... in a nice way of course.

We will defend ourselves. *gets her :wubbie: ready just in case*

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTJs think that actually doing stuff is a virtue.

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
In the words of Fry: I'm bored, this is boring.

doggo, stop thinkin about it in terms of whether or not you can be offended and see it as a learning experience

to me this thread is almost like a "INTJs: what to do, and what NOT to do" thread.

I just wish people could give more details on say, how to modify behavior for maximum social efficiency. Like what do all you other types wish that INTJs would make attempts to "get" about everyday life and human interaction? Something like "Robots" or "Mr. Darcy" is seriously just a symbol for me, it's not enough direction to really do anything about...

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
doggo, stop thinkin about it in terms of whether or not you can be offended and see it as a learning experience

to me this thread is almost like a "INTJs: what to do, and what NOT to do" thread.

I just wish people could give more details on say, how to modify behavior for maximum social efficiency. Like what do all you other types wish that INTJs would make attempts to "get" about everyday life and human interaction? Something like "Robots" or "Mr. Darcy" is seriously just a symbol for me, it's not enough direction to really do anything about...

Be more INTP.

Cultivate your TiNe, and become a NiTiNeTe (order not important) machine of doom deathery.

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah that sounds like the opposite of what I want to do with my life

oh man, yeah I should probably show more people my work.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah that sounds like the opposite of what I want to do with my life

oh man, yeah I should probably show more people my work.

Well if your just gonna reject the advice that's given, why even ask for it.

srsly, stop being so picky.

INTJs suck because they think they know better than you.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ

I agree with you, but there aren't really any constructive suggestions in this thread. I could imagine that people might want us to:

-not be so critical;
-take more of an interest in other people's lives;
-talk openly about our emotions;
-be more sympathetic;
-be patient with people;
etc.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I just wish people could give more details on say, how to modify behavior for maximum social efficiency.

The use of the phrase "maximum social efficiency" has got to say something significant about INTJs. :newwink:

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I only rejected it cuz it wasn't good for me?

Believe me, dude, I was raised by a father with Ne secondary, and I can still remember with vivid clarity the "what the fuck??" looks that accompanied most of the ideas I've pitched growing up. If I were to try and cultivate Ti and Ne(more than I have done to survive in this world), the end result would be hilarious

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
-not be so critical;
check.

-take more of an interest in other people's lives;
check.

-talk openly about our emotions;
fuck.

-be more sympathetic;
shit.

-be patient with people;
etc.
shiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt

Ok so there are some points to improve on!

Is it weird that I respect you way more now that you've added semicolons to the end of each of your list items?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I only rejected it cuz it wasn't good for me?

Believe me, dude, I was raised by a father with Ne secondary, and I can still remember with vivid clarity the "what the fuck??" looks that accompanied most of the ideas I've pitched growing up. If I were to try and cultivate Ti and Ne(more than I have done to survive in this world), the end result would be hilarious

See, just like I said. INTJs think they know better than you.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Turn the fucking volume up.

Also give positive feedback

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Turn the fucking volume up.

Also give positive feedback

What did you ever do to deserve positive feedback, you argumentative ENTP monkey?

blacksheep7895

MBTI Type
INFJ
Flaws they are often Unaware of ...

often think of different ways to do things strictly because they think the solution presented by the norm couldn't possibly be the best

only able to view the world through logic,,,which is not always the best mindset

unable to understand most people leading to being socially handicapped

overdue everything i mean there is a point where further reinforcing a point is futile