• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I hate INTJs so much that I took it upon myself to fluff up their nice, neat, organised forums with poor spelling, one line off-topic posts, responses in image form and excessive overuse of emoticons. I didn’t want to do it but I hate them that much I just had to.

*H8’s them all over the interwebs*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hate it when you guys use your dry humor to pretty much deflate one of my very fun temper tantrums. Simply cannot stay mad when you're giggling.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Actually, judging by this forum's INTJ population alone, I don't see anything to hate about INTJs, actually.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Don't worry INTJs! I still love you!

Though because you're INTJs you probably weren't worried in the first place. Nevermind! Keep being awesome!

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They're boring. They pick the most irrelevant part of any conversation and then argue it to death. It's like they're rabid with the arguing. It's a disease. (It's not "discussing," either, because there's no real discourse -- it's mostly just posing.)

theplacesyoullgo

I like INTJs a lot. But... you guys never show any emotion, ever. It's frustrating because it's difficult to gauge accurately your feelings. ;)

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I like INTJs a lot. But... you guys never show any emotion, ever. It's frustrating because it's difficult to gauge accurately your feelings. ;)

ENTJs show emotions more than INTJs? New one to me. ;) Oh yes, we do this so you cannot gauge our feelings. We know it's our weakness (subconsciously). If you could read us that well then... it would certainly be shocking to most people. Get past the wall, and you'll be fine. Also, try to read body language instead of facial expressions.

I hate it when you guys use your dry humor to pretty much deflate one of my very fun temper tantrums. Simply cannot stay mad when you're giggling.

Hah I do that!
I don't like conflict (especially with loved ones), it's a easy way to calm people down. It's really a way of expressing love.

theplacesyoullgo

ENTJs show emotions more than INTJs? New one to me. ;) Oh yes, we do this so you cannot gauge our feelings. We know it's our weakness (subconsciously). If you could read us that well then... it would certainly be shocking to most people. Get past the wall, and you'll be fine. Also, try to read body language instead of facial expressions.

I don't know. I know a few INTJs and I'm the only ENTJ I know, so I don't have a great basis of comparison there.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't know. I know a few INTJs and I'm the only ENTJ I know, so I don't have a great basis of comparison there.

I'm just basing my assumption upon my one ENTJ friend (even though neither of us show emotion equally). And the function order.

G

garbage

ENTJs show emotions more than INTJs?

I know quite a few ENTJs and INTJs, and the answer's been a big fat yes in my experience.. although there's probably not some general rule. If there is, it could be due to the introversion/extraversion difference.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I know quite a few ENTJs and INTJs, and the answer's been a big fat yes in my experience.. although there's probably not some general rule. If there is, it could be due to the introversion/extraversion difference.

True. True.
Maybe both INTJs and ENTJs "feel the same amount", however it just gets outside more since ENTJs are extroverted (generalization I know).

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
True. True.
Maybe both INTJs and ENTJs "feel the same amount", however it just gets outside more since ENTJs are extroverted (generalization I know).

Pretty much. ENTJs tend to burst out with their thoughts and opinions on things, INTJs tend to be more strategic with what they disclose. So I wouldn't call INTJs more "heartless" than ENTJs.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A balanced INTJ is an awesome person. As in... In touch with their emotional/feeling side. This goes for any Thinker actually in my experience.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Pretty much. ENTJs tend to burst out with their thoughts and opinions on things, INTJs tend to be more strategic with what they disclose. So I wouldn't call INTJs more "heartless" than ENTJs.

Reminds me of the other thread:

You know you're an INTJ when people would prefer to talk to anyone else in the room but you, and the only time you're ever engaged in conversation is when you're needed to answer a difficult question.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ed111 is clearly not used to having NFPs around :devil:
INTJ's are like some of my fav people to try and talk to and I'm sure I aint the only one :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont hate INTJs... cant hate people who are already dead that would be not morally ;)

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
theyre just terribly wretched and make me feel gassy
plus, theyre boring.