• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Although alternatively I could always suggest that women INTJs are the exception to the 'asshat' INTJ rule. I wonder why that seems to be the case?

Second time I've seen that asserted on this forum in a few days. Is this where I state that female INTJs are not really INTJs but just sexually frustrated, unwitting iconoclast pseudo-intellectuals, since apparently sexism is commonly accepted here?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
People actually waste their time hating androids (at best) now? They were thus programmed people...they were thus programmed...

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
So, what do you think causes this alleged massive difference between male and female INTJs?

My own subjectivity.. INTJ qualities mixed with femininity are a turn on to me. Not so much mixed with masculinity.
when you say "emotional"-what does that look like in terms of behavior?

I cannot say I have seen a clear diff in males vs females. But mine are all plus 30...the women are as stubborn and bullheaded as the men. EDIT: but both are very creative and can accomplish the impossible. Some of the women are quite aesthetic though...inf Se I presume?

(You have to be ready to provide data to dispute their plan or as C said-have an observation/perspective/question that is outside of the scope of their original Ni-Te idea before they will listen to you.)

I dont like it the way some INTJs belittle others when they are defensive. It appears very insecure on the surface but hurts others. Oddly it hurts the INTJ the most as others will stop giving them information out of fear-thus the future INTJ ideas and plans are formed on the basis of flawed data-thus are flawed.
You have a done an excellent job of describing what I mean by emotional. They can use logic but the base becomes all emotionally charged. They are so rigid and dismissive that their minds become narrow. and they take it very personally that people don't share their vision.

As for the difference in gender?.. that is all perception, which I explained in the above post

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
My own subjectivity.. INTJ qualities mixed with femininity are a turn on to me. Not so much mixed with masculinity.

As for the difference in gender?.. that is all perception, which I explained in the above post

So in other words, you just admitted you're making condemning judgments about the personality of an entire gender, creating a chasm between otherwise similarly thinking people based on whether or not you want to stick your penis in them. Well done, good sir.

spin-1/2-nuclei

MBTI Type
INTJ
Our goal? To the best, of the best, of the best!

What's with the borg mentality? You can't seriously be trying to speak for all INTJs? :shock:

I'm gonna try to be efficient here and since they say a picture is worth a thousand words I'm gonna post this like it's story time in the second grade...

warning:

reality1.jpg

brace yourselves: INTJ does not equal genius, god, or even intelligent.

I know this will leave some of you feeling:

istockphoto_7301962-funny-guy-with-shocked-face-expression-on-white-background.jpg

or even....

angry.jpg

and you might think that behaving like an asshole makes you look like

terminator.jpg

but it really just looks like

crying_baby.gif

just my two cents...

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Of course I was! We are all the same, none of us are different... why would I mean ANYTHING else besides what I said?

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I don't even want to look like the robots of Terminator. I mean, c'mon, they couldn't even beat the humans!

R

ReflecTcelfeR

We could... I for one will enforce the stereotypes we are percieved as having. It makes not having them seem even more drastic when they realize they've been wrong about us having them for quite some time. All part of the bigger plan.

kevrawlings

MBTI Type
ISTP
I wonder if any of the other 15 personality types would have patronized this thread for 36 pages. Probably not. Come to think of it, would there have been another thread? Is there any other personality type that's more fun to hate on? hahaha And there are certain people on here who have none of the proclivities associated with being a prototypical INTJ. If you are one of those people, my apologies.

Oh, and you're right about my punctuation, sentence structure errors, of course. I'm just using lazy, online, short hand.

My mom taught Latin for 23 years, and she's the head administrator of the highest performing high school in Texas. Sure, I got a seventy in her class - because I was always just dicking around with my friends and making a joke out of her class and the dead language - but that's beside the point. The point is that I am know a good, sentence, structure (when) I want to.

It's not like I'm expounding for an entry level Oxford essay. It's typology central. lol

sculpting

You have a done an excellent job of describing what I mean by emotional. They can use logic but the base becomes all emotionally charged. They are so rigid and dismissive that their minds become narrow. and they take it very personally that people don't share their vision.

I have perceived this in the INTJs I know in two ways:

1) More an unconscious response to trying to force them to take in new data when they have already formed an Ni construct and are in Te deployment. Z has comments somewhere that directly address this...Let me find for you...It seems less personal and more simply an effort to keep the vision narrow-but exceptionally implementable.

2) When you have pissed them off though, they can become cruel. This is bad.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I didn't realize I caused such a stir! In a never ending defense of my actions :D I did say I was spicy today.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
2) When you have pissed them off though, they can become cruel. This is bad.

If you get my ruthless, heartless cruelty, chances are very good you did something to bring it on yourself. We don't go out of our way to be cruel to ones who don't deserve it.