• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Stroke an ENTP's Ego

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
I figured there weren't already enough threads for this, so I made another one.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're being a good boy today.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Revel in it.

Trance

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohhhhh, this is something I'm good at ;) In fact, I think I'll go stroke my ENTP's ego righhhht now :p

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10240]gmanyo[/MENTION]
Dude you got so much swag
Your one line posts are the best, specially the unexpected Yes' on the ''Do you think you are intelectually superior~'' thread.
Your avatar is so creative. Only an ENTP could've created that piece of art.
You should share your knowledge with the world more. Graveyard threads are not the best place to do that.

Lottie

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs are pretty wonderful, really.

Smart, creative, funny- and they have people skills. Actual people skills. I admire that.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've admired pretty much every ENTP I've ever met. That Ne-dom mentality is something that never ceases to amaze me. And the + Ti gets bonus points because it's easier for me to understand and relate to. Most ENTP's I've met have been very motivating, fun people. And ENTP humor is pretty wicked. ;)

KDude

One of my best friends in middle school was ENTP. Unfortunately, he turned out to be aggressively gay and I was an asshole at the time. I regret it now. :laugh: I could use more entp friends.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've admired pretty much every ENTP I've ever met......Most ENTP's I've met have been very motivating, fun people. And ENTP humor is pretty wicked. ;)

Care to share stories?

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
lol my ego is so stroked right now. i can't believe people are taking this topic seriously. but please, go ahead, keep it up. i really don't mind.

edit
imo, graveyard threads are best for everything.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Care to share stories?

Well, for one, playing Pictionary with an ENTP is a shit show. When it's my ENTP boyfriend's turn to draw, I always laugh my ass off (but that doesn't change the fact I have no earthly idea what he's trying to draw).

Example 1: A stick figure with long hair (female apparently?) saying "I'm a lil slut"
Answer: Miley

Example 2: A stick figure saying "My birth cert was forged"
Answer: Obama.

lol my ego is so stroked right now. i can't believe people are taking this topic seriously. but please, go ahead, keep it up. i really don't mind.

edit
imo, graveyard threads are best for everything.
Meh, I don't mind stroking an ENTP's ego every now and then. :) They don't let it get to their head as much as some.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's only about the 11th thread of this sort.... why not? :laugh:

(No, I didn't actually count, but that seems about right and it makes me all warm and fuzzy imagining the levels of flattery and self-indulgence....)

KDude

I notice a lot of ENTPs like group oriented games. Board games, dnd, video games, finding something in life itself to game or experiment on, etc..

I also notice that a lot of posts (not just here, but other places I've been) start off as a sort of public game or exercise, as a way for an ENTP to present an idea.

Anyways, it's cool (I know. Not the greatest compliment).

S

Society

I notice a lot of ENTPs like group oriented games. Board games, dnd, video games, finding something in life itself to game or experiment on, etc..

i don't know what your talking about!

KDude

i don't know what your talking about!

What a chaotic war. Everyone is wearing different uniforms.