• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Stroke an ENTP's Ego

S

Society

What a chaotic war. Everyone is wearing different uniforms.

LARPs: live-action role playing... most of the time you need to bring your own equipment and clothing or buy it on site, so people constantly recycle stuff from their previous LARPs.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

KDude

LARPs: live-action role playing... most of the time you need to bring your own equipment and clothing or buy it on site, so people constantly recycle stuff from their previous LARPs.

I know what LARP is, but I've never seen that many people doing it at once.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Thats good, especially that one:
On cynicsm: "In contrast to the way in which the word is used today this word actually refers to the first major assault upon so called ‘civilised values’. The original cynics were a loose community of individuals who believed that what was being propagated as ‘moral’ and ‘civilised’ by the establishment was often corrupt and self-interested. The cynics (most closely associated with Diogenes) were wandering sages who gave up material wealth to travel the land and question the very things everyone else would take for granted (often teaching in cryptic and controversial ways). The greatest misjudgement made against the cynics was that their attack of dominant moral values equalled an attack upon all moral values. By looking closer it becomes clear that they loved morality so much they were compelled to attack society's crude and oppressive versions of it, often suffering greatly as a result. "

I dont remember the thread but then again, I dont even remember what I did yesterday :/