• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTP-NF sex

Which NF would you rather have sex with?

• ENFP

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
S

Society

yes, this is my "we need one too" copy of the ENFP thread. since we (ENTPs) sort of won their poll (alongside with INTJs but meh), it's sort of like a 2nd match...

if those where your choices, which NF would you rather bring into bed?

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
INFJ sex is seriously hot.

I don't have any experience with the others. /biased

Unperson

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm going to say ENFJ.

It would really depend on the ENFJ, though. I'm submissive in bed, the follower if you will. I don't know if I've ever had sex with an NF... but it's closely split between ENFJ and INFP. INFPs seem like they would be the more "innocent" lover (even if they aren't), ENFJs are just kind of... they would be the dominant types. The ones you don't need to guide around cos they know what they're doing.

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP would probably be the most passionate and emotional and crazy, but also might do confusing things to your relationship. Also it would be a bit strange.

themarlins

All of them. At the same time.

There was no option for what I said above, so I voted INFP.... but I'd change it to ENFJ if I could.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So far, ENTPs seem to be quite willing to cater too all NFs. I'm not sure if I'm honored or terrified :laugh:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

23369350.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All of them. At the same time.

There was no option for what I said above, so I voted INFP.... but I'd change it to ENFJ if I could.

Awwwww yeeeeeeeeeeah..... INFPs in the lead baby. :cool:

Nuh uh girl, again, look at the above quote...they want all NFs all the time, no exceptions :ninja:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Can someone really tell all those NFs apart ? I mean when I am having those 60 minutes long conversation with them, it usually wents like that:

Minute 1:
She: *fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things*
Minute 59:
She: *fluffy things**fluffy things**fluffy things* I like you very much !
Me: Want to go to bed ?
She: Sure why not !
Minute 60

:)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Somehow fluffy things make you horny, or thats what it sounds like :ninja:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Somehow fluffy things make you horny, or thats what it sounds like :ninja:

Hehe, ok since you are one of the few persons on the World I respect, you deserve an honest answer:

I do not prefer any type, every person is unique and those most unique to me would be the ones I love. The problem with me is that most people need to love me too, which is a great hinderance for many NFs with me. So far I have only met one person who was up to that challenge and nowadays I wouldnt want to miss her no more cause she completes me.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65_5lBKJbqg"].[/YOUTUBE]

Tho I believe that my gf is an isfp, thats at least what she scores on tests.