• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTP-NF sex

Which NF would you rather have sex with?

• ENFP

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hehe, ok since you are one of the few persons on the World I respect, you deserve an honest answer:

I do not prefer any type, every person is unique and those most unique to me would be the ones I love. The problem with me is that most people need to love me too, which is a great hinderance for many NFs with me. So far I have only met one person who was up to that challenge and nowadays I wouldnt want to miss her no more cause she completes me.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65_5lBKJbqg"].[/YOUTUBE]

Tho I believe that my gf is an isfp, thats at least what she scores on tests.

:hug: ISFP and ENTP make a good match according to socionics :alttongue:
I think we can all agree that type doesn't really matter when you're in love anyways, it can just help you navigate things a bit better. You also don't need a horde of NFs to be able to do that...you just need that one person, which you have found.

I was mostly teasing anyways, as Im enjoying this thread yet feel strangely awkward about it. Its fascinating to watch :laugh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I was mostly teasing anyways, as Im enjoying this thread yet feel strangely awkward about it. Its fascinating to watch :laugh:

Yes I know the feeling. :) (and besides you could make a genius sexual pun out of that sentence :D)

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:hug: ISFP and ENTP make a good match according to socionics :alttongue:

indeed. theoretically ENTP-INFP is another good match. ENFP-ENTP would cause way too much brainstorming and break a hole in the space time continuum and get sucked into it and the deed would never be done.