• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The ENTP Laugh

dadapolka

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
either a Muttley laugh, that or a mad cackle.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only thing distinctive I've noticed about entp laughter is when they immitate the maniacal laughter of a villan in a b movie when they're planning something nefarious

Unperson

MBTI Type
ENTP
The only thing distinctive I've noticed about entp laughter is when they immitate the maniacal laughter of a villan in a b movie when they're planning something nefarious

So THAT'S what that means when I do that!

It all makes sense now!

Also, I tend to do a giggly-amused type of thing, it's probably loud but I can't tell.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When an ENTP laughs, someone else is weeping uncontrollably.

... oh wait, or is that supposed to be ENTJ?

A

A window to the soul

When an ENTP laughs, someone else is weeping uncontrollably.

... oh wait, or is that supposed to be ENTJ?

Hey, it's nice to see you around. It's been awhile.

Last edited:

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My ENTP dad has the most unique and sissy laugh in the world :rofl1: and you know how people are able to adopt and project different types of laughter? Well... he's not one of them. He still has the weirdest laugh I know on the planet. He is very animated and laughs quite a lot.